Ch 1

In the far reaches of space there is a planet known to all as planet Vegeta. This planet is the home of the feared warrior race known as the saiyans. Right now two of these saiyan warriors a man carrying a circular looking space pod and a woman with a new born baby boy were making there way out of the little village were the live. The two of them were running out of time and needed to get there son off of the planet and as far away as they could.

Man: come on women we don't have much time.

Woman: I don't see why we need to send are son away so soon. He was born just a couple days ago.

Man: I told you that if King Vegeta got word that a low class warrior had a higher power-level then his, let alone is sons he would most likely kill the child.

Woman: but Broly is only a child.

Man: it won't matter to that bastard weather he is a baby or a fully grown saiyan he will have the boy killed.

Woman: but even with Broly's incredible power as a baby he could still die out there if he's alone.

Man: don't worry, with the planet I'm sending him to he will be fine.

Woman: what planet?

Man: the inhabitants call it earth. It's a little shit hole of a planet out in the middle of nowhere space outside of even Frieza's reach. The people there are extremely weak so he should be fine.

Woman: but....

Man: no more arguing, he's going!

The man then put the space pod we has be carrying down and readied it for launch.

Man: this should be a good spot to send him off from. It's far enough away from everyone.

The man then opens up the space pods hatch and the woman goes and buts her son inside. Before getting out she holds her sons hands one more time and talks to him.

Woman: be safe and take care of yourself.

The woman then gets out of the pod, then the man speaks.

Man: grow and become stronger then an other saiyan warrior.

After that the pods hatch closes and the whole ship then lifts off the ground and starts heading up towards space. Once the pod breaks through the atmosphere it then rockets off towards its destination. The man and woman watched the whole thing in silence to make sure everything went according to plan. Then man then broke that silence.

Man: come on we better go.

Woman: ok.

As the two began to head back to the village, a team of the Kings elite saiyan warriors flew from the sky and landed surrounding them. The leader of the team then steeped forward to speak to the both of them.

Leader: Binas, Lisee, the King wishes to have a word with you haha.

The man and woman now known as Binas and Lisee look at each other then back at the saiyan and give him a node showing that they'll go. All of the saiyan then fly up into the sky and head for the Kings palace to see him. It didn't take long at all to get there as all the saiyan were proficient flyers. Once at the palace of the King the saiyans landed out side then immediately made their way in and threw the corridors and into the throne room. There they see King Vegeta sitting in his throne waiting for them.

KV: Binas, Lisee I'm glad you could come.

Binas: what did you need my King?

Lisee: yes what can we do for you my lord?