Ch 10

When Izuku laid down on the couch that was in the teachers lounge do to being exhausted from the long day he had and the furniture being so much more comfortable then a cave floor he fell asleep instantly. Izuku slept soundly through the night and didn't wake until early the next day. Izuku woke up as the raise of sun light just started to shin and began to do some stretching and warmed up his muscles. After fully waking Izuku began to do his daily meditation in order to keep in control of his power. After ten minutes of that he began his normal strength training which didn't take him long to finish. Izuku didn't know why but he always felt that he never needed to strength train to much, almost like his body naturally got stronger on its own. Once done with his training Izuku looked at his hand before clinching it tight into a fist.

Izuku: I don't understand why but I feel 10x stronger today then I was yesterday.

As Izuku was wondering why he felt so much stronger the door to the lounge opened, he turned Shouta standing in the doorway looking as tired as she usually does.

Izuku: good morning Ms.Aizawa!

Shouta: morning Midoriya, how did you sleep?

Izuku: real good, that couch was so comfortable, so much more then the cave floor!

Shouta: that's right I forgot to ask, do you have any belongings where you lived that you need to go get?

Izuku thought for a second about if there was anything that he needed that was back at the cave.

Izuku: no, I mean there is that orange ball thing I found back at the cave but I think it's good staying there for now.

Shouta: suit your self.

Shouta then took a good hard look at Izuku and saw how sweaty he was from the morning training that he did.

Shouta: listen, today I am supposed to take you to town to get all the things that you're going to need for schools, so go take a shower and get ready to go.

Izuku: ok, but what is a shower?

Shouta: oh God.

After that Shouta showed Izuku where the locker room was at and took him in side to the shower. After showing him how the show worked she left to give him privacy to clean up.

Shouta: you know how it works now so hurry up and get clean you're wasting daylight.

Izuku: ok!

Izuku started to take his shower as Shouta waited out in the hallway for him to finish. After getting cleaned Izuku threw is tattered clothes that he made back on and went out into the hallway. While Izuku was cleaning up Shouta was leaning against the wall taking a small nape but woke and looked towards Izuku as he came out.

Shouta: finally done?

Izuku: yup!

Shouta: good because we got a lot of stuff to get for you.

Izuku: what stuff do I need?

Shouta: well you're going to need new clothes, school supplies, stuff of that nature.

Izuku: why do I need that stuff?

Shouta: because I said and so did Nezu, we can't have you walking around as you are now.

Izuku: what's wrong with how I am now?

Shouta: Midoriya your clothes are so ripped that you might as well be naked right now.

Izuku: well I don't mind if my clothes are ripped.

Shouta: you may not but society does so until it changes for now you are going to have to wear clothes that aren't shredded into a million pieces ok.