Ch 44

No matter how much Turles tried to rationalize the situation in his head he just couldn't. The complete raw power that was coming off of Izuku was intense. It didn't matter that his scouter was broken or that he couldn't sense ki. Izuku's power was so massive that Turles on instinct alone knew that this could spell trouble for him.

Turles mind: thanks to the data we had we already knew that Broly was strong even though he was born a low class warrior. But this......this power is different. To think that a low class Saiyan warrior might be the one to fulfill the legend. At this rate I'll need more fruit from the tree in order to win.

After powering up to his max Izuku's eyes turned from there normal emerald green to dark yellow. His hair also spiked up and he gained his menacing green aura. At this point Izuku was no longer his carefree self. No he was more like an animal solely acting on instinct.
Turles now knowing he needed to do something went to make his move. When he did though Izuku reacted by letting lose a massive battle cry. This some what caught Turles off guard. Not a lot but enough that he was at a lose when Izuku charged at him. Turles in a split second was sent flying by a hey-maker to the face.

Turles mind: where did this power of his come from!?!

Turles didn't have time to figure that out because before he knew it Izuku was right on top of him. Clasping his hands together Izuku axe handle struck Turles hard in the gut. This attack stopped the Saiyan pirate from continuing flying forward and instead was now plummeting to the ground. Turles though was eventually able to catch himself and stopped his decent.

Turles mind: this can't be happening! I can't believe, no I won't believe that a low class Saiyan like Broly is The Legendary Super Saiyan!

Out of nowhere Izuku, by moving faster then the eye could see, appeared behind Turles with his arms open wide. Turles turned his head and saw Izuku as Izuku went to grab him in a bear hug. Acting fast Turles dropped just below Izuku. Because of this Izuku missed and left himself open to attack. Something that Turles was all to happy to take advantage of.

Turles: TAKE THIS YOU BASTARD!!!!

Turles then hit Izuku in the side of the head with a turning round kick. Turles quickly realized why that was a bad idea. all Turles attack did was somewhat cause Izuku's head to tilt to the side a little bit. That was it though, his attack had done nothing more to the enraged Saiyan.

Turles: WHAT!!!

Izuku then balled up his fist and brought it way back behind him. Seeing this Turles didn't wait for what was about to come. Seeing everything up until now he knew what that punch would do to him so he quickly went on the move.

Turles mind: this shouldn't be happening! I ate the fruit and gained the strength of the Gods! So why is it that he is still stronger then me!?! Could the Legendary Saiyan really be this strong?........ No that doesn't matter! All I have to do is get another piece of fruit from the tree and I'll be able to beat him!

Turles as fast as he could rocketed towards the top of the tree of might where the fruit was growing. As he reached the top Turles believed he was in the clear. He was wrong though. Out of nowhere a hand wrapped around Turles ankle. Turles was then dragged down to the closest tree branch were he then proceeded to get slammed into it over and over again.
Eventually the relentless attack stopped leaving Turles to just lay there on the branch in a daze. As he laid there Izuku stood over him. Izuku in his anger was ready to kill Turles. So wanting to finish things Izuku raised his leg and prepared to curb stomp Turles head flat. Before he could though Turles quickly sat up and shot a ki blast right into Izuku's eyes. The attack caught Izuku off guard and gave Turles the chance he needed.

Turles: here's my chance!

Quickly getting up off the tree branch Turles flew up and grabbed one of the pieces of fruit from the tree. Quickly he began to devour the fruit, not wasting any time in doing so. By the time Izuku had regained his barring Turles's power had once again skyrocketed from what it previously was.

Turles: hahahaha! You were a strong opponent Broly but now you stand no chance! And don't even think about begging for your life because I changed my mind about you joining my crew! Instead you can take this time to pray for a painless death! Hahahahaha!

Turles may have grown stronger by eating another piece of fruit but Izuku didn't cared. Far to angry to think properly Izuku just powered up and flew at Turles. As Izuku got close to Turles he threw out a straight punch at his head. When the punch connected though it was as if Turles fazed out of existence. This confused Izuku but he didn't have time to think about it as he was immediately front kick in the chin by Turles who just appeared out of nowhere.

Turles: what could you not see that attack coming? That's to BAD!

Turles then round kick Izuku in the side of the head with the other leg. The attack sent the young Saiyan warrior flying. Izuku was able to catch himself though. That attack however was tougher then the last attacks that Turles has used.

Turles: it would seem that you're incredibly strength is nothing compared to what I am now! Give up and I promise that I will make your death quick and painless.

Instead of listening to Turles Izuku let out a massive battle cry and began to power up again. Turles just watched with a smirk on his face.

Turles: fine have it your way.