Ch 57

Nail was fully powered up and flying at Cooler with a readied attack. Cooler though, just like with the other Namekian Warrior didn't look fazed at all. Cooler didn't even put up his guard. This gave Nail the opportunity to hit Cooler with a punch directly in the face. So he did and the punch landed causing Coolers head to turn to the side.

Nail mind: this will teach him not to come and hurt my people.

By the way Cooler's head was rocked from the punch Nail believed that he had managed to actually do damage to the tyrant. That belief was however shattered when Cooler started turning his head back towards Nail. A move even more terrifying do to the fact that as he was turning his head Cooler was pushing against and overpowering Nails arm. Cooler was also doing it with just the strength of his neck alone.

Cooler: I do hope that isn't the best you can do otherwise I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

Gritting his teeth Nail shot backwards through the sky gaining distance between him and Cooler. Then once he was far enough away Nail began to hit Cooler with consecutive ki blasts. Just like with the punch Cooler seemly didn't put up his guard. At least that's what it looked like.
Cooler is a smart fighter and knows not to truly leave his guard down. So when he saw the ki attacks coming Cooler put up an energy field that was invisible to the naked eye. So it looked like he didn't have his guard up when he really did. Nail unfortunately didn't realize this. He was so focused on the attack that he didn't sense the energy field going up. And so he just kept on attacking with ki blast after ki blast.
When Nail finally let up his attack smoke filled the air obscuring his vision. He believed that he might have actually managed to hurt Cooler that time. That was until the smoke began to clear.

Cooler: well that was something I guess........

The smoke cleared showing Cooler floating there in midair unharmed. There wasn't even a single scratch on his body.

Cooler: still though it was very disappointing. But what do you expect from citizens of a backwater planet.........

Cooler looked directly into Nails eyes. Something that actually managed to somewhat shack the warrior. Not much but still enough.

Cooler: still though you do seem to be strong enough for me to have at least a little bit of fun before you die.

This caused Nail to begin to prepare for what was to come. Nail was shocked though because before he could even get into his fighting stance Cooler was already directly in front of him.

Nail mind: when did he..........

Before Nail could even ask himself how Cooler hit him with a light upper cut. Well the upper cut was light to Cooler, to Nail however the punch caused more pain then he had ever felt before in his life. It didn't help the pain ether when Cooler immediately back handed him, sending Nail flying.
Nail couldn't believe just how much power Cooler had. It slowly dawned on him just what kind of a situation he was in. Even so he couldn't just give up. Taking control of himself Nail managed to stop from continuing to fly off. When he did Nail immediately turned back to where Cooler was, or had been. To the Namekian's surprise he was gone.

Cooler: looking for someone?

Nail heard the voice coming from behind him. Looking back Nail saw Cooler charging up an energy attack. Acting fast Nail was able to move out of the line of fire by ducking and shifting to the side at the same time.

Nail mind: he is a formidable warrior. If I'm going to survive this I'm going to have to be smart.

As Nail thinks this he sees an opening for an attack. So Nail goes for a turning round kick to Cooler's head. If it was any other opponent the kick would have most likely landed. Unfortunately Nail wasn't fighting any other opponent and Cooler with ease ducked under the attack. This left Nail wide open to a counter attack but it never came.

Nail mind: why didn't he strike?

The Namekian didn't have time to worry about that though and continued his attack with a hook punch. Again though the attack missed when Cooler leaned back out of the way. After the hook punch missed Nail threw a back hand straight punch but just like all the other attacks it to missed. That's when Nail decided not to throw anymore power hits and instead went for a fast barrage of punches. All of which Cooler managed to dodge.

Nail mind: why can't I manage to hit him!?! Is he really so much stronger then me that my attacks are like nothing to him!?!

Nail was then brought from his thoughts by the sound of light chuck. Cooler who now had his once stoic expression replaced with one of amusement.

Cooler: it would seem that it's finally starting to dawn on you just how helpless you are right now.

Hearing this Nail gritted his teeth in both anger and frustration. Cooler was right, Nail was completely out of his depth. Nail knew it too.

Cooler: while I don't want to rub dirty in the wound I think it's only fitting that you know.

Nail: know what?

Cooler: that I'm not even using ten percent of my full power.

Nail: WHAT!

Cooler couldn't help but let out a massive laugh after seeing Nails reaction to his strength. He always liked it when people found out how strong he was. To Cooler it never seemed to get old. Maybe he did like rubbing dirt in the wound.

Cooler: now while I would love to stick around and toy with you some more I really should be going so......... what are you doing?

Nail at the moment looked as if he was in a massive amount of pain. Every muscle in his body had contracted to its limit. Veins were popping out all over him. Whatever Nail was doing it was obvious that it took a lot.

Nail: pure fighting isn't the only thing we Namekian warriors know how to do.

Soon to Cooler's surprise Nail began to grow in size. Not just growing a few inches ether but growing by the foot. In all his travels even this was new to Cooler. Style he wasn't fazed.

Cooler: I must say that's a neat little tri..........

Cooler was cut off by the quick movement of the still growing Nail who ensnared Cooler by stretching his arms out and wrapping them around him. Before the tyrant even knew what was happening he was already trapped by Nail. However while this may seem like a victory for the Namekian he still wondered if even this would be enough to stop or at least hold Cooler for a little while. If it was the later then Nail could use that time to come up with a new plan to stop him.
That wouldn't happen though as Cooler by letting some of his power surge out of him was able to break Nails hold. In response Nail quickly retracted his arm before taking a swing at Cooler. Cooler easily dodged the attack before flying straight at Nail's face. Thinking fast Nail shot an energy blast from his eyes. The attack missed just like the last one did however it managed to force Cooler to stop his attack in order to dodge.

Cooler: fine then if you don't want to just give up and die like a good insect then I'll just have to show you why I'm the ruler of the universe.

Nail: your rain ends here!

Cool then charged at Nail who was ready. But who will come out victorious in this final clash. The tyrant of the known universe or the guardian of the grand elder. Next time in Legendary Izuku.