Ch 24

Aizawa: and where the did you go yesterday?

It was now the day after Izuku had his big fight with Lord Slug and his men in order to keep them from taking over the world. Unfortunately this fight caused Izuku to miss out on competing in UA's sports festival.

Aizawa: well.

Izuku: I can sense people's energy.

Aizawa looked at Izuku confused about what he was even talking about.

Aizawa: what?

Izuku: everyone in the world has some kind of energy signature or ki that they give off and I can feel it.

Aizawa: ok so your quirk gives you this ability, that still doesn't tell me way it is that you left yesterday.

Izuku: I thought I sensed my dad's ki.......

Normal in a situation like this or any situation at all Izuku would just have told the truth instead of lying about what he did but Inko thought otherwise about it. Izuku left the battle ground yesterday and flew back home were the bruised and battle worn Izuku was meat by a very concerned Inko. She bandaged up Izuku and while she did that Izuku told her about all that had happened from Lord Slug wanting to take over the world to Slug calling him a Saiyan. After telling Inko everything she thought it would be best that the less people that know about it the better it would be so the two of them began to come up with a story Izuku could tell in place of what really happened.

Izuku: I thought I felt my father's ki so I went to go see if it really was him.

Aizawa: you thought you sensed your father.

Izuku: yes.

Aizawa: then what was with the fireworks display that I saw.

Now it was Izuku's turn to look confused.

Izuku: what are fireworks?

Aizawa: don't worry about that right now, just tell me why it is that you were fighting?

Izuku: because that ki I felt was only similar and turned out to be a totally different person who just so happened to also be a pretty mean guy.

Aizawa: so the ki you sensed wasn't your fathers but a villains instead?

Izuku: yes.

Aizawa: so what happened to this villain, you obviously fought him we felt that much all the way over here.

Izuku: what do you mean you felt it?

Aizawa: your fight caused the ground to shake even over at the stadium.

Izuku: oh, sorry about that.

Aizawa: just answer the question Midoriya, what happened to the villain?

Izuku: I don't know.

Aizawa: what do you mean you don't know?

Izuku: it started to look like I was going to win the fight but when the smoke finally cleared the guy was gone.

Aizawa just stared at Izuku for what he felt was forever. They way she looked at him Izuku could tell that she didn't believe his story or at least not fully. But after what felt like an eternity of Aizawa starring down Izuku she finally stopped. Rubbing her eyes and letting out a sigh Aizawa finally spoke again.

Aizawa: fine but don't ever just run off like that again, I'll give you a pass this time do to still not being fully accustomed to society.

Izuku: yes ma'am.