Ch 42

Izuku after being tackled by Turles's crew was dragged straight down. They all flew down to the base of the Tree of Might. When they neared the bottom though everyone pushed Izuku before stopping themselves midair. This allowed them to float safely while Izuku crashed right into the ground.
When Izuku hit the ground he hit hard. Turles's crew made sure that he would. Going through the medical records that survived planet Vegeta's destruction they all knew why Broly was sent away. They knew and didn't want to take any chances dealing with his power.
Unfortunately for them this single act was all it took to help unleash the power they wanted to avoid. In an explosion of energy the ground that Izuku was buried under was blown away. As it was dust filled the air obscuring everyone's view. When the dust finally cleared all five of Turles's men saw Izuku standing there and judging by the look on his face he wasn't happy.
Now when it comes to fighting Izuku tends to lose control of his temper rather easily. Thinks to master Mutaito's training though he has gotten better. So at the moment Izuku wasn't full rage monster. But that doesn't mean he wasn't still mad.

Amond: looks like someone still has some fight in him.

Rasin: we can fix that.

Lakasei: yes we can.

Daiz: let's just finish this quickly.

Cacao: agreed.

The five of them were about to move in on Izuku to finish the job. Believing that five on one would make it an easy win they were confident. They shouldn't have been. Seeing them slowly moving in Izuku clenched his fists tightly together. Then he let out a massive battle cry that actually stopped the five from moving in any closer.
Izuku not giving the five anytime to figure out what was happening made his move. In a blur of speed Izuku launched himself into the air towards the closest opponent. In this case it was opponents, the two purple twin aliens Rasin and Lakasei. Once reaching the two Izuku grabbed both of there heads like he was palming a basket ball.
After he grabbed the two Izuku immediately slammed both of there skulls together. Luckily for them Izuku wasn't going all out so instead of death they were only dazed. As this happened the other three were already charging in. Amond, Dazi, and Cacao surrounded Izuku on all sides.

Amond: GET HIM!!!!!

With that all three of them began to attack Izuku all at once. In response Izuku dropped both of the twins. Then using his superior speed Izuku stood there and with ease dodged every single one of there attacks. Not a single punch or kick landed. Eventually the twins regained there sense and jumped into the fight. It still made little difference. No matter what they did they just couldn't hurt Izuku. After a little while Izuku got tired of them and in a quick blur hit every single one of them causing them all to drop.

Izuku: now it's my turn.

What came next could only be described as a massacre. As this was going on the fight between Shallot and Turles had already begun. In terms of skill the two were relatively equal with Shallot coming out just a head. Turles though was stronger then Shallot. This is why there fight was so even. Shallot is having trouble overpowering Turles and Turles is having trouble with Shallot because of his skills keeping him alive.

Turles: you are a decent fighter I'll give you that. Reconsider my offer and join me.

Shallot: I told you before, it's not go'n happen.

Turles: fine then if you don't want to join me then you can join the rest of are race IN HELL!!!!!

Turles charged a ki attack in his hand and launched it at Shallot. Shallot barley got his head tilted to the side before the ball of energy zipped by him. Shallot then watched as the energy ball flew off and exploded in the distance. Shallot watching the attack was enough of a distraction in order for Turles to get in close.
In a flash of speed Turles appeared right in front of Shallot just inches away from him. Shallot saw this out of the corner of his eye. Unfortunately all he could do was watch as Turles upper cut him hard in the gut.
When Shallot received Turles punch his only response was bending over in pain. He then proceeded to receive a axe handle strike to the back of his neck. This caused Shallot to start falling towards the ground. Luckily he was able to catch himself midair. When he did though Turles immediately appeared behind him and sidekicked him in the back.
Shallot was sent flying through the air for quite a ways. As he got a good distance from the tree Turles appeared directly in front of his path. Balling up his hand into a fist Turles readied a punch. As Shallot got close Turles threw the punch, aiming for Shallots face. The punch never landed though as in a quick burst of speed Shallot vanished from Turles sight. He then reappeared overhead were Shallot then double drop kicked Turles from above. The attack was enough to send Turles flying this time. Unfortunately he was able to catch himself before Shallot could attack again.

Turles: not bad, not bad at all.

Shallot: I'm not even close to done yet.

Turles: I have no doubt but unfortunately I am.

Shallot: so the great space pirate is giving up is he?

Turles: that's not it at all.

Shallot: that's what it sounds like to me.

Turles: whatever makes you feel tougher.

Shallot: what's that supposed to mean?

Turles: it means that the tree is almost ready and when it is your going to need all the help you can get.

Shallot: I don't need help dealing with the likes of you.

Turles: you will.

Shallot: oh and why is that?

Turles: because I'm not going to hold back against you anymore.