Ch 17

After the nomu was dealt with by Izuku who managed to easily beat it thanks to his heritage and to his training with his father Hisashi. Afterwards however he ended up passing out do to the amount of ki he generated and his body not being used to exerting that much power. Luckily though just a few minutes after he passed out all of the teachers from UA arrived and began rounding up the villains and checking the health of the students. The students mostly had minor cuts and bruises from the run in and fights with the villains, the only one who seemed to need the most medical attention was Izuku but only do to the fact that he was past out. Recovery Girl checked on Izuku and saw that he was only passed out from exhaustion and the extent of his injuries were scuff marks that didn't even break the skin. This amazed Recovery Girl even more when she eventually got the whole story of how Izuku beat a creature that was meant to kill All Might. After being examined by Recovery Girl, Izuku was taken back to the nurses office at UA so that he could better get his rest. For the rest of the day and the whole night Izuku remained unconscious but when the next morning rolled around he managed to wake himself up. Opening his eyes Izuku so a white ceiling above him which confused the boy.

Izuku: that's weird the last thing I remember was........

Izuku then started to remember everything that happened at the USJ and how the villains attacked.

Izuku: THE USJ ATTACK!!!!!

Izuku shot up from the bed he was laying in and was about to get out of the bed till he was stopped by a voice calming him down.

???: it's alright young man, the attack on the USJ is over and all of your classmates are just fine.

Izuku turned and looked towards the direction of where the voice was coming from only to see Recovery Girl standing there. Recovery Girl then made her way over and stood next to Izuku's bed.

RG: so tell me, how are you feeling?

Izuku: I feel fine.

RG: no pain anywhere in your body?

Izuku: no.

RG: good.

Izuku: um Recovery Girl.

RG: yes young man?

Izuku: what exactly happened?

RG: do you not remember?

Izuku: I remember something like when we got to the USJ, pro heroine 13, the villains attack, Ms.Aizawa getting hurt by that creature.........

Recovery noticed how tense Izuku got when he remembered what happened to Shouta.

Izuku: but after that things are a blur.

RG mind: interesting, he can't remember what he did, is it a side effect to his abilities or could his body just not handle his own power this is what happened.

Recovery Girl then just looked straight at Izuku.

RG: well young man all I can really say is that you are one of the main reasons that a lot of your classmates are still alive.

Izuku: what, really?

RG: yes, you took on a monster that was meant to kill All Might and you one. Because of that the rest of your class wouldn't have to fight the thing. Also your show of power scared a lot of the low level villains so that helped a lot too.

Izuku: how are all of the girls doing?

RG: there fine, some are a little shaken up but there all tough girls and I have no doubt that they will pull through.

Izuku: that's nice to hear.

Izuku went to lay back down on the bed when he remembered something else that was also important.