Ch 18

It has been two days since Izuku has been back to school do to getting time off because of the villain attack at the USJ. During that time off Izuku decided to focus on learning to control this new found strength that he obtained because of the fight that he had with the nomu. It wasn't to hard for Izuku to adapt to his new power because all he really needed to do was increase the amount of ki control training he already did. While increasing his ki control training Izuku also increased his physical training as well by going to the wilderness near by and doing his normal strength training but while holding heavy rocks as a way to increase the intensity just like he did back when he lived in the mountains. Izuku did this kind of training in the mornings and then spent the rest of the day with Inko. Izuku saw how much Inko loved spending time with him and since he also found it nice being with her Izuku made sure to spend as much time getting to know her as he could. Izuku has be without Hisashi for quite a while now so having a parent like figure in his life again really felt great to him. But Izuku's training wasn't the only thing that went on during this two day break from school as all of the teachers of UA had gotten together to have a meeting to discuss what had went on at the USJ. All of UA's faculty was present at this meeting, even Shouta was there though she was extremely bandaged up and was the spitting image of a mummy which Present Mic thought would be best to tell her when she first saw her. After that was said Nezu started the meeting in order to get down to business and also to keep Shouta from some how strangling Mic with her arms that were in a cast.

Nezu: I think it would be best if we got this meeting under way. I assume you all know why we are here today?

AM: we are here to discuss the villain attack that took place at the USJ the other day.

Nezu: prosaically, the villains managed to get into one of are facilities with out us even knowing it and that is a fact that I find most discomforting.

Shouta: I believe that they had someone with a quirk that gave them the ability to shut off the power to the  USJ and jam all of are communications. Weather that was the same person or two different people I don't know.

Nezu: yes but they knew you were going to be there that day along with All Might who if I remember correctly was the reason that they were there in the first place, to kill her correct?

Shouta: yes.

Nezu: but only the school had that information so how did they know about it.

Mic: maybe we have a spy in the school.

AM: it might be best not to jump to a conclusion like that to soon, we don't want to term against each other when we don't even have proof of there being a spy.

13: All Might is right, plus it could have also happened when the reporters stormed into the school.

PL: while we were focused on the reporters the villains could have snuck in and got the information.

Midnight: but they still should have been caught on camera if they did and there is no video or evidence of tampering with the cameras.

Nezu: it is quite the mystery isn't it.

Mic: I hate mysteries.

Nezu: well I think the conversation on this topic is over until we get more evidence so I believe now would be a good time to talk about the other issue as in the creature meant to kill All Might and how it was dealt with. Because of the fact that this nomu was completely destroyed we can't examine it for are selves so we will need to rely on what Ms.Aizawa and 13 witnessed.

13: well to start off with the thing looked like some kind of muscular humanoid featherless bird that was around the size of All Might maybe even bigger.