Ch 33

For a little while the hospital room was quite. Neither Teni, Shota and Izuku or the pro heroines said a word. The silence though was eventually broken when a third person walked into the room. She was a tall woman, almost as tall a Izuku. She had on a nice black business suit. What was most notable about her though was her head. While she had the body of a woman her head was that of a dog.

Manual: this is the Chief of the police force Ms.Tsuragamae.

Teni went to get up to bow in respect.

Kenji: please there is no need to get up.

The only reason that Izuku didn't get up to bow is because he was deep in thought. He couldn't help but wonder why this girl had the head of a dog. Was this her special power. It didn't seem like a strong one to him.

Izuku mind: maybe she bites harder then normal people?

Izuku refocused when Teni shook him from his thoughts on a dog woman with super biting as a power.

Manual: the police chief has come here to talk to the both of you about what happened.

Izuku: there isn't really much to talk about.

Manual: what do you mean?

Izuku: well Teni went to fight the heroine killer, she was starting to lose then I came and fought the heroine killer and won. Then I brought both of them to the hospital. See it's not a long story.

Kenji: but it's the fact that you two fought the heroine killer that is the problem.

Izuku: why?

Kenji: because in order to fight villains you need......

Izuku: to have the courage to fight.

Kenji: no.

Izuku: to know how to fight.

Kenji: no!

Izuku: to know where your opponents are.

Kenji: no! Now would you please let me finish!

Izuku: sorry.

Kenji: now as I was saying, in order to fight villains you most have the proper license.......

Izuku: why?

Kenji was about to lose her cool with Izuku. Luckily Manual stepped in.

Manual: the point is neither of you should have been there in the first place.

Izuku: so I should have let Teni die?

Manual: that's not what I meant.

Izuku: but I shouldn't have been there?

Manual: yes.

Izuku: but I should have saved Teni?

Manual: yes.

Izuku: so being there was the right thing to do?

Manual: (sigh) I give up.

Izuku: I'm really confused.

Izuku wasn't the only one who was confused. It was clear that this conversation of there's was going nowhere fast. That's when Endeavor stepped into the conversation.

Endeavor: it doesn't matter now weather you showed up or not. The past is in the past just make sure not to do it again.

Izuku: so you don't want me to save people again?

Endeavor: that's....not....what....we're....saying....

Kenji: listen we're just hear to say that we are grateful to the both of you for stopping the heroine killer. However neither one of you two will be getting any of the credit for it. If word got out that you stopped a villain and did hero work without a license then there would be trouble.

Endeavor figured that after hearing this Izuku would be upset. Being the only male with powers and taking down the heroine killer. His popularity would be threw the roof. However what happened next she didn't expect.

Izuku: ok.

Kenji: you're ok with this?

Izuku: sure why not, it's not like I did it for attention anyways.

Kenji: so no complaints?

Izuku: nope.

Kenji: well ok then it looks like my work here is done.

With that Kenji turns and leaves. Manual then does a final look over on Teni to make sure she's ok before leaving to go back on patrol. This just left the three UA students and Endeavor. Izuku being the only one who doesn't feel awkward about it.

Endeavor: so boy.

Izuku: me?

Endeavor: yes you. Exactly what is your power?

Izuku: what? Oh I see well all I do is harness my ki and us it to strengthen my body, sense where people are, fly, shoot ki blasts........

Teni: you can fly?

Izuku: yup.

Izuku then went back to listing off the things that he could do with his ki. While he did Endeavor was deep in thought. The fact that Izuku calls it ki makes her believe that he doesn't want her to know what his ability really is. She's now wondering what it is that Izuku is hiding. What she doesn't understand though is that Izuku isn't hiding anything at all and is being fully honest.

Endeavor mind: what is his quirk? Is it so good that he needs to lie about it? But if he was going to lie why would he say it's ki? None of this adds up.

Izuku mind: man I'm hungry I haven't eaten all morning. I think it's time for breakfast.

Izuku the stands up from his seat by the bed.

Izuku: well I'm going to go. I'm pretty hungry.

Izuku then says goodbye to Teni, Shota, and Endeavor. After that he made his way out of the room. Once gone it was Endeavors and Shotas turn to leave. The two walked down the halls of the hospital together and into an empty elevator. Once inside with the doors closed Endeavor spoke to her daughter.

Endeavor: Shota that boy, Izuku, how well do you know him?

Shota: not very, the two of us don't really talk to each other.

Endeavor: is he as strong as they say?

Shota just nodded her head yes. After seeing him in action there is no doubt in her mind about his strength.

Endeavor: you should get that boy to marry you.

Shota: WHAT!!!

As Shota stood there in the elevator stunned by what her mother said, across the galaxy something more nefarious was happening. In the thrown room of a spaceship stood to beings. One was tall with purple skin, white ankle and wrist like cuffs, white chest like armor, and a purple tail. The other one was small with white skin, white wrist and ankle cuffs with purple on them. This one also had purple on the top of his head while the taller one had blue.
Currently the taller one was chocking the smaller one to death. The smaller one was eventually chocked so hard that his neck snapped. The taller one then let him fall to the floor.

???: I told you not to make me made again brother, this is why.

At that moment a solider comes walking in.

???: I thought you should know Cooler that Slug is dead.

Cooler: dead?

???: killed.

Cooler: by who?

???: from what are entail could find out, it was by a Saiyan.

Cooler: well that's surprising but I'm sure you're happy.

???: why is that?

Cooler: oh I just figured that you would be happy that there are some monkeys still alive Turles.

The one now known as Turles just smirks.

Turles: I couldn't care less if there is any Saiyan still alive or not.