Ch 11

Sunday went by fairly quickly as all that had to be done was having Inko sign some legal papers so that Izuku could stay with her and to get Izuku moved in which considering all he had was the stuff he was bought Saturday and the ripped up clothes on his back it didn't take them long to do that. But now Sunday was over and it was Monday the first day of school for Izuku at the most famous heroine school in all of Japan UA. The sun hadn't even risen yet and already Izuku was doing his training that Hisashi drilled into his head that he had to do every morning if Izuku ever wanted to be strong like him. What Izuku didn't know however that he already surpassed his father in power a long time ago but since he didn't know that and the training was second nature to him no he continued to keep on pushing himself every morning. At the moment Izuku was just about done completing his one arm handstand push-ups.

Izuku: 9991....9992....9993....9994....9995....

Izuku didn't complete the exercise however because as he was just about to finish his alarm clock that his mother set for him started to go off and when it did the loud ringing caught him off guard making lose his balance and fall to the ground.

Izuku: WHAT THE HECK IS THAT NOISE!!!!

Izuku started to search around the room looking for the source of the noise in the hopes of getting it to shut up. At this point Izuku's bedroom door opened revealing Inko who looked worried do to all the noise from the alarm clock, Izuku yelling and throwing stuff around in an attempt to find where it was that the ringing was coming from.

Inko: Izuku what is going on, are you ok?

Izuku looked back at Inko who just came into the room.

Izuku: Inko please help me find where the loud noise is coming from so I can stop it!

Inko after hearing this just gave Izuku a loving smile because of his innocence do to his lack of knowledge of the world. But while she was doing that she was also mentally beating her husband, yes she was happy to find out that he was willing to take in a boy and raise him but she was also upset that all he taught him was martial arts.

Inko: here Izuku let me show you what to do ok.

Izuku: ok.

Inko then walked over to the alarm clock that she sat on Izuku's nightstand and picked it up and showed a little switch that was on the top of it to Izuku.

Inko: see that switch Izuku?

Izuku: yes.

Inko: good now when the noise starts in the morning just flip this switch like this.

Inko then flipped the switch on the top of the clock and the noise went off.

Izuku: so when the noise goes off flip that switch?

Inko: yes but remember to flip it back the other way before you go to bed at night ok.

Izuku: um ok (mind- I wonder way I have to do that.)

Inko: good now get dressed because breakfast is ready.

Izuku: breakfast!

Inko quickly learned Sunday that to feed Izuku was going to be a chore in and of itself so this morning she got up earlier then she normally would do that she had the time to cook. Now she just sat there with a cup of coffee in her hand as she watched Izuku devour all of the food that she made.

Inko mind: it looks like I'm going to have to get back into couponing in order to feed this boy.

Izuku: this is really delicious thank you so much!

Inko: I'm glad you like it but you better hurry because it's about time for you to head to school.

Izuku: oh man, you're right!