Chapter 37(C)- TWELVE HOURS

PLEASE VOTE:) HAPPY READING:))

"Aric, yellow."   

Hearing Shayla say their word made his heart stop beating for a second. He understood what she was trying to say. Her tone screamed I'm in danger, and he sensed it, he sensed her fear. The way she said yellow, told him what she actually wanted to say.

"She's in danger," Aric spoke as he dashed out of the room.

"What are you talking about-" Dane asked confusingly as he ran behind him.

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN HERE!" Aric shouted with panic, again & again, until all of his friends came downstairs.

"What is happening-"

"What's wrong-"

"I don't know, Shayla called him and now he's-"

"I want every one of you to quickly search for the axe," Aric spoke as he frantically searched for an axe.

"No need," Basil spoke as he walked towards the fireplace and picked up the ax, laying beside it. "I kept it here last time. Now care to tell that what's wrong?"

Panic instantly escalated in Aric's mind. He was silently praying that they don't find the ax, but they did which meant that Shayla lied. Aric raked his hands over his head frustratingly as he growled.

"Aric, what's--"

"She lied, or should I say somebody compelled her to do so. Shayla's life is in danger. The stalker has Shayla."

Everybody's eyes widened with horror as Trivil spoke, "How do you know-"

"I don't have time to explain. Let's go and search for Shayla. Dane, you," Aric pointed at Dane, "Call the police, NOW."

Respina and Leslie froze at their spots. They didn't know how to react. Dane called the police and told them that their friend is kidnapped and gave them their location. Aric snatched the ax from Basil as he advanced towards the front door only to be stopped abruptly by a loud thud.

"What was that?" Leslie spoke meekly.  

All of them turned their heads towards the upstairs as the sound came from that way. What they saw made their brain go crazy.

"ELLIEMA!!" Everybody yelled in unison except Aric. He was jumping lightly on his feet anxiously. All he wanted was to run outside and find Shayla as quickly as possible. Hang in there Shayla, please. I know you are strong, hang in there, he spoke to himself.

"What the fuck is going on???" Gabrien shouted.

Elliema took small steps as she swayed. Her face pale and her eyes watery. She was breathing roughly as she was locked up in a cupboard for hours. Her head was pounding badly. She stopped at the head of the stairs. She knew she would fall if she'll try to get down. Her vision was blurry. She was hungry and thirsty for more than twenty hours and more than that she was in shock and fear.

Aric ran towards her and bought her downstairs and made her sit on the couch, and spoke in a deep, grave tone, "SPEAK."

Elliema took in deep breaths as she tried to calm down her racing heart and spoke stutteringly, "W...Wiana......Stalke.....Wiana is....is the stalker."

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME!!! Elliema please I beg you to speak a little faster," Aric knew that he was being rude but he couldn't help himself. His only priority right now was Shayla.

"Aric relax. She's is in shock-" Dane spoke but Aric interjected angrily, "RELAX!!!??? This Wiana or whatever has Shayla!!!"

Aric held Elliema by her shoulders and shook her lightly as he asked desperately, "I am sorry for being this rude but please tell us what are you doing here and what the fuck happened?!"