Chapter 56- YOU ARE YOU

PLEASE DO VOTE...IT WILL ENCOURAGE ME :) HAPPY READING :)) 

THIS CHAPTER WAS IN MY HEAD WAY BEFORE I STARTED WRITING THIS BOOK. READ TILL  THE END. I HOPE IT WILL MAKE YOU SMILE...BECAUSE I'M SMILING LIKE A BABY.

***************************************************************************

"Don't worry, it's not Sourovitas. People here don't click you without your permission," Shayla playfully taunted to which Aric chuckled as they sat inside Shayla's favorite cafe 'THE PEAS.' 

"Also, it is less populated than Sourovitas, and that is the best part about your Baskville," Leslie remarked as she took in the interior of the cafe.

"So, what's the best they have?" Gabrien asked as he rubbed his palms together, "I'm starving."

"Well, they have a breakfast special. I always order that only. It's the best," Shayla spoke enthusiastically.

"Okay, then we'll try the same," Aric said smilingly. 

Everybody was busy munching on their double chicken sandwiches and talking about things while Basil and Gabrien were having the competition of who'll finish the food quicker. They especially ordered the six extra-large chicken sandwiches to compete.

"He's winning, you need to be quick," Respina said to Gabrien chucklingly.

"I cant du anetin...hees beer...eet n sweeep iss hees axpatees," Gabrien said with a full mouth.

"What? Eww... Oh god, first just chew it," Leslie said as her face twisted in disgust when she saw Gabrien speaking with his mouth full of meat and bread, with mayonnaise drooling down from the corner of his lips.

Trivil laughed out as he spoke, "He's trying to say that I can't do anything...he's bear...eat and sleep is his expertise." Gabrien nodded while flashing his teeth covered with lettuce and sauce as he raised his thumb at Trivil.

"Oh, close your mouth, we don't want to see the chewing process," Aric said while shaking his head.

"He's winning! Oh, Gabby...you shouldn't have accepted this challenge...you know no one can beat Basil in eating and sleeping," Dane said teasingly as he saw Basil eating non-stop without raising his head or eyes. 

"Shaw appp..." Gabrien yelled at Dane as he started eating furiously.

"Now, what did he say?" Respina asked.

Trivil controlled his laugh somehow as he spoke while keeping his eyes on Gabrien and Basil, "He said shut up."

"You are left with two sandwiches..and he with one...speed up Gabby," Respina said to Gabrien with seriousness. Leslie just rolled her eyes as she mumbled loudly to her group, "Thank goodness this cafe is empty...otherwise, I wouldn't have sat with you guys. Wherever you go, always do embarrassing stuff."

"Almost there Basil...GO. GO. GO," Dane said while laughing to which Leslie shook her head while Shayla giggled. 

"Hey, eat that piece first, it will save you some time," Trivil spoke to Gabrien as he pointed at the larger chicken piece which dropped down on the plate from the sandwich.

"Oh shut up Trivil. You know nothing. Don't listen to him Gabby. Eat that one first," Respina spoke eagerly as she pointed at the other piece. 

"Oh my god. You guys are kids. Taking this disgusting, mannerless competition so seriously," Leslie spoke irritably, but no one paid attention to her remark.

"You have to win Basil, eat faster," Dane said. He was totally enjoying himself watching his two friends eat like an elephant.

"Res, you know nothing. I know everything. Gabrien, don't pay heed to Res's stupid advice," Trivil said while shooting a sharp look at Respina.