Chapter 68- OLIANDRIN TAKES THE LEAD

VOTE PLEASE :) HAPPY READING :)

"You said you won't kill," Kalier spoke calmly while smoking his cigarette. 

"It is so obvious, I lied. What made you trust me?" Wiana spoke haughtily while keeping her eyes on Shayla's back and her insides were burning with jealousy. Watching Carry dance with someone else was like sprinkling sodium chloride over her deep wounds. 

"Don't use that tone on me. Remember I rescued you from that cold street and I gave you food...and now I'm giving you an opportunity to get back at Paeker," Kalier spoke grimly.

"You aren't helping me. You are helping yourself. You hate that Paeker...so shut up and let me focus on my target," Wiana said acidly and tightened her grip on the gun. 

Kalier and Wiana were behind the tall bushes and they weren't noticeable from the party area.

Wiana kept her index finger on the trigger and was one second away to pull it when Aric changed the positions with Shayla and now it was Aric whose back was towards Wiana and Wiana grunted angrily.

"Get out of the way, Carry. This bitch needs to die. Getaway, getaway," Wiana mumbled frustratingly as she tapped her feet impatiently.

"What happened?" Shayla asked Aric as she judged his face.

"I am not feeling good now," Aric said as he raked his eyes around.

"My vibes have infected you I guess," Shayla said, trying to joke, but Aric didn't smile.

"Come on, let's go," Aric said and ushered her away from the dancing floor while shielding her body with his.

"Why are you--? We aren't in a war zone where a bullet could come from any direction-"

"My heart is freaking racing like a rabid dog, Shayla. Just stick to my side, please," Aric said urgently and pleadingly. "And your calming words before - about if something happens, read my novel, burn it and so - seems to have worsened my condition."

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE TAKING HER!" Wiana yelled irritably

"Away from your sight. And can you at least TRY to speak a little more quietly?! Now I know how you were so easily thrown to rot behind the bars. You don't use your fucking fat brain," Kalier spoke almost wearily.

Wiana inhaled sharply in annoyance as she spoke after turning towards Kalier, "No one can hear me, you friggi-"

"You are terribly wrong, Pilop." A deep voice spoke and before Kalier and Wiana could react, a strong muscular arm snaked around Wiana's neck and roughly snatched her gun. 

"Don't you dare kill the happiness of my little brother," Oliandrin spoke angrily.

Kalier glared bitterly at Oliandrin and Oliandrin returned the glare with the same intensity.

"You really thought you could hurt my brother under my watch? That was not very smart of you, Ribert," Oliandrin spoke grimly.

"Oli- Oliandrin? I mean no harm to you and your brother. I love your-"

"You don't know what love is, so I would appreciate it if you don't spill this good word from your nasty mouth," Oliandrin cut Wiana off, coldly.

"Your brother is a pain in the ass--" Kalier stopped mid-sentence as Oliandrin pointed the gun at him with a thunderous look on his face. 

"Nobody ill talks about my brother, especially on my face," Olinadrin spoke menacingly. "Now, I don't want to create a scene at Gab's birthday. Kindly follow me outside and kindly let me hand you guys over to the police."