STAYING FOREVER

Hello readers!! It has been a long time, hasn't it! 

I cant' believe I'm typing this, but I have decided to write a continuation of this book (Staying) called Staying Forever and it's published!!

Go check out Staying Forever on my Wattpad profile, if you are interested in reading it ;)

Q-- What to expect from this new book?

I'm not a pre-planner when it comes to writing a novel. For now, it would be a kind of a continuation of this book where you'll get to read about Aric and Shayla's bond as lovers. It will narrate the events which occurred after the concert and before Aric-Shayla got married.

Q-- Will there be any new characters?

Yes ;) There will be some new characters who'll try to jeopardize Sharic's love life.

Q-- Why should we read it? We already have read everything about Aric and Shayla.

This new book is not from author p.o.v. It's from Aric and Shayla's p.o.v. which is the newest element. Also, there would be new storylines and, obviously, new characters. New strange and exciting characters with peculiar names! And not to mention, there would be loads of drama and romance!!

So hop in on the Sharic ride if you want to read!!!! 

Until the next time.

xoxo