GRATITUDE & NEW BOOKS

A NOTE OF GRATITUDE

The amount of love I received and this book received was unbelievable. When I started writing this book, I was sure no one is going to read this. But then BOOM! I got some amazing readers who ALWAYS motivated me and made me smile with their heartily comments and showering of votes. I made some friends here which was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me.

Comments like you inspire us and you motivate us makes me feel like I'm on cloud nine. 

When I say this, trust me I'm not lying, I LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you isn't enough to express my gratitude. 

No matter if you voted or not, at least you read it and it, too, means a lot.

I have dedicated the chapters to all those people who supported this book by voting. There are many people who read my book but I don't know their names so I couldn't dedicate any chapter to them. I only know those people who voted for the chapters because, then, their names popped up. If by mistake I forgot someone who voted then I'M REALLY SORRY. You can comment here and I'll dedicate a chapter to you!

To all those people who recommended this book to others... I don't know what to say.. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS BOOK WITH OTHERS!

People who added this book to their reading lists.... THANK YOU!

Some of you even promoted this book on their Instagram accounts.... This made me so so happy! THANK YOU!

I never mentioned anything about the ranks which this book achieved and that is so bad of me. Actually, I never mentioned it because rank is directly proportional to updates. The more frequent you update, the better the rank is. But my book stood on some good ranks because YOU GUYS VOTED AND DROPPED YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS.
This book was/is on rank #1, #2, #26, #3 etc etc under various hashtags. I don't remember as it keeps on fluctuating.

Ranks boosted up my confidence and ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO YOU LOVELY PEOPLE! *insert virtual hug*

INFO ABOUT NEW BOOKS

I'm working on two books.

1. Oliandrin's love story- You'll get some amazing scenes of Aric and Shayla as well. So if you are keen to read this then stay hooked. I'm soon going to publish it.

2. I have been working on an action-packed dark romance book which I penned down way before I wrote Aric and Shayla's story... So most probably this one would be out before Oli's book. And it would contain some very explicit murder and violent scenes. So read at your own risk!

For those who follow me on Wattpad, they'll get notified about updates as I'll announce them.
For those who are not following me but willing to read these two books, then I'll suggest not to remove Staying from your library as I'll inform you guys about the new book update here only.

You can connect with me on Instagram - https://instagram.com/sheevaaani

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm going to miss writing SHARIC. I'm going to miss your comments. It feels like I made a family. I'm a very emotional person(as some of you might have guessed by now) and believe me I cried when I wrote the last line of this book. I'm going to miss Aric and his Shayla.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

See you soon in the next two books!

Until then xoxo