Chapter 69- GABRIEN GAULIAS DEFEATS THE STALKER

************************************We all need a friend like Gabrien in our lives. I hope you all find one too.

VOTE PLEASE :) HAPPY READING :) 

I can not live without you

These six words were far better and emotional than those three words which everyone craves to hear. Shayla didn't care anymore if Wiana will shoot her. She didn't care anymore that will she die or not. Her heart which was earlier beating with horror, now beat with contented joy.

Her tears kept flowing as she stared at Aric with heavy emotions in her eyes. Aric smiled with softness in his eyes. Kalier just rolled his eyes annoyingly. Gabrien was trying to burp and when he burped he laughed because his ears found that sound funny. Dane and others were supposed to be scared at that moment but they couldn't help to smile. Oliandrin's eyes, although, were on Wiana who was burning hot with jealousy and madness. Aric's pronouncement set her soul on fire. 

Aric and Shayla kept staring at each other like no one was around them. Wiana took long, angry strides towards Shayla and held her hair in her hands, and pulled her roughly.

Shayla was about to yelp in pain but she bit her lips and stopped herself. She didn't want to give Wiana the satisfaction of knowing that she had caused pain to her.

Aric's face twisted angrily but he said nothing. He knew Shayla was strong and she could handle it. She could fight for herself. Also, her eyes told him that she wanted to fight for herself. She didn't want Aric to fight for her, this time.

"You are jealous? Huh?" Shayla gritted out bitterly as her scalp pained.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Wiana roared.

"Oh really? Even if Aric shoots himself afterward?" Shayla asked.

"YES! I JUST CAN'T SEE YOU ALIVE NOW!" Wiana said as she pulled her hair more roughly but Shayla still didn't yell in pain.

"There you go. This is your love. Your jealousy has outgrown your so-called love," Shayla spoke as she struggled to push Wiana away.

"Fucking bitch," Wiana shouted madly and slapped Shayla right across her face.

Kalier smirked. That slap acted like an antiseptic on his cut.

"OH I'M SO DONE WITH YOUR PIG SHIT!" Shayla shouted back and punched Wiana's nose and hissed as her knuckles pained a bit.

"WOHOOO! I'M TEAM SHAYLAA! YOU GOO GURLLLLL!" Gabrien cheered enthusiastically as he stoop up and swayed on his feet and Respina ran towards him and made him stand still.

Respina gritted her teeth as she whispered to Gabrien, "Shut up! You are not in your right state of mind-"

"GOO SHAYLA! WOHOOO!" Gabrien yelled enthusiastically, interrupting Respina.

Shayla and Wiana were fighting like two wild animals fight for the last piece of flesh of their prey. Nobody dared to meddle in between because it was their fight. Wiana's gun was now lying on the ground. Oliandrin quietly pulled out his mobile to call the police when Kalier shouted while aiming his gun at him. "DROP YOUR MOBILE ELSE I'LL SHOOT."