Chapter 67- R.I.P.

CLIFFHANGER AHEAD! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME AFTER THIS CHAPTER *hehe*

I got emotional yesterday when I read proudspammer's comment "Sharic." When this book had no readers, its original title was SHARIC. Oh god, I might be sounding like an emotional fool. Lol. I still remember I was strolling on my rooftop and was listening to Selena Gomez's song when I came up with this title. It means a lot to me because it was the original title. I was so scared back then to publish this book. I never thought that people will read this book but I always imagined in my head that if they'll do, someone will definitely come up with this ship name. And on Sept 2nd I changed the title because a scene came up in my mind and I was like...MAN! I was planning to write that scene in chapter 75 but reading that comment made me walk down memory lane and so I wrote that scene in this chapter. This book is about to end soon...not very soon, but yeah...soon... And I just cannot believe that you guys actually gave a try to this book. You guys don't know how much this means to me! Love y'all. The poster above was the original poster of this book and I'm sharing it with you all. I don't why but I laughed so hard after seeing this on my pc *scratching my head sheepishly and stupidly*

Do vote if you enjoy reading this chapter. Happy reading :)

************************************

The cake was cut.
Dinner served.
Everybody was eating and laughing, except for two people.
Aric and Shayla. 

Shayla was anxious because she, no matter how hard she tried, couldn't just brush off her gut warning.
Aric was tensed because he could notice Shayla clearly not enjoying herself at the party.

"Shayla," Aric whispered in her ear, "You are thinking too hard. Just let it go. Everything is fine. Security is on every entrance of the resort." Aric stroked her arms tenderly trying to comfort her, and it did comfort her as she melted under his touch, and goosebumps made their way all over her body.

She sighed exhaustively as she hugged Aric and kept her cheek on his shoulder. Aric smiled gently as he hugged her back. He kept his cheek on the top of her head and closed his eyes while sighing in content.

He could feel her heart beating wildly and so could she. A minute ago Shayla was scared but not anymore.

"You are better than Jiklois. You do the real magic," Shayla spoke faintly as she closed her eyes and let Aric's warmth consume her body and soul.

"Really?" Aric murmured without opening his eyes as he was lost holding her in his embrace.

"You made my fear vanish within seconds," Shayla murmured back.

"Well, you are the real magician. You hold such a great power on me which brings out magic from within me," Aric spoke smilingly and Shayla smiled back.

Leslie was coolly sipping her white wine while swaying her body a little to the soft music playing in the background when her eyes fell upon Aric and Shayla adhered tightly to each other in a hug, with eyes closed and a delicate content smile on their face. Her wine came sputtering out from her red lips and she coughed hard.

She quickly ran to Dane and made him see the lovely sight.
Soon the whole group circled around them, trying their best not to laugh while Aric & Shayla was oblivious that they were now surrounded by their stupid but special friends.

"So, should we consider that you guys are in a relationship now?" Dane asked and Aric- Shayla's eyes quickly shot open and they pulled themselves back. Their eyes widened when they saw that they are trapped inside the small circle their friends made around them and were grinning and smirking at them.