Chapter 15- DRUNK

HAPPY READING :) AND DO VOTE!!!
P. S. - Going to update the next chapter today only. Stay hooked. *wink wink*

"WHAT!!! Are you crazy!! No way. I'm not gonna allow this Res," Leslie shrieked astonishingly.  

"Les! Please!" Respina pleaded with her hands joined together. 

"Nope."

"Just for tonight!?"

"No."

"Trust me Les, this plan is awesome."

"Nah."

"But..."

"Hear me out you little sister of mine, I am not letting you do this to Coco," Leslie said determinately.

"I agree to your plan Res," Dane said calmly.

"What!!! Listen here Mr. Boyfriend, didn't you hear what Res just said? She had never tasted alcohol in her life. And she is trying to get her drunk without her consent. This idea is shitty, just like Res's mind," Leslie said as she folded her hands across her chest.

"She never truly enjoyed her life. Her past life was boring, like literally absolutely boring. She needs to enjoy, Leslie," Respina tried to explain to her elder sister.

"And getting her drunk is the way to do that? Seriously?" Leslie spat as she raised her eyebrows with surprise. Surprised at how dumb her younger sister was being.

"I know I sound dumb and stupid, but you don't know the whole story. I'll tell you everything tomorrow. Just trust me for once and don't stop me. She needs it. Shayla needs it. I am her friend, I'll never do anything to harm her. Yeah, I know that her head will blast from the hangover tomorrow morning, but it's worth it. TRUST ME! She needs to let herself go, let herself free," Respina spoke desperately.

Respina wasn't going to tell anyone that she was mixing alcohol in Shayla's fruit juice but Leslie caught her doing so, so she was compelled to spill the beans.

Leslie huffed as her resolve was weakening.

"And what's your justification to support Res, Mr. Dane?" Leslie asked.

"Long story short, Aric needs it," Dane said as he sipped his beer.

"What? Aric?" Leslie asked, "I'm a little lost now. Where does Aric come from in this matter?"

"It's a long story. I'll explain to you later," Dane said to which Leslie threw her hands in the air in disbelief.

"Now listen here Res, your job is to get Shayla drunk, by hook or by crook, and my job is to restrain Aric from getting drunk. Got it?" Dane spoke earnestly.

"Aye aye captain!" Respina said excitedly as she gave a salute to him to which Dane chuckled and Leslie rolled her eyes, murmuring assholes, as she went back to where the group was sitting.

"You go and mix alcohol, I'm going back," saying this Dane advanced towards the sofas where his friends were sitting.

There was a small, round, black glass table around which crimson red three-seater sofas were placed. Dane came and sat beside the empty spot of Aric, where he was seated earlier. Shayla was sitting in front of Aric and to her left was Leslie and to her right was an empty spot, belonging to Respina. Gabrien was on the right of Aric.

"Look at him! Oh, man!" Gabrien exclaimed as Leslie and Shayla turned their heads, on the dance floor. Basil was dancing like a maniac! He was hopping on the floor like a frog and raising his hands up and down with the beat, shaking his head left to right while Trivil was trying to drag him out of the dance floor.