Chapter 84- IT ALL CONCLUDED WITH A CONCERT

HAPPY READING :) PLEASE VOTE:) 

The song I listened to while writing the concert scene- CAN WE KISS FOREVER(Kina)
And I cried like hell! I'm gonna miss SHARIC! 

The morning of 2nd August was strangely beautiful. The weather was good. The sky was covered with thick, grey clouds which were indicating the chances of a light shower. Sun was peeping from behind the clouds. Overall it wasn't a hot day as it was supposed to be in the month of summer. The people of Baskville were very excited and intrigued by the news that for the first time ever a concert was being organized in their town. Almost every young audience bought the tickets and some late adults too.

Aric's morning was full of anxiousness while Shayla's of happiness as Nattie and Bianca arrived. Shayla poured her heart out in front of them and they, like Vibriona, advised her the same.

The day was wearing off too quickly to Shayla's comfort and now tables were turned. Aric's evening radiated happiness as Oliandrin arrived and Shayla's evening radiated nervousness as she along with her three friends were about to go to see Aric.

"I will wear that white dress...which I wore at the last concert...that dress is lucky..." Shayla spoke as she hastily threw her clothes on the bed and searched for a white dress with a floral print.

"You haven't changed...even a bit...still superstitious," Vibriona spoke with a chuckle.

"I'm a human, not a calendar which changes every month," Shayla spoke while rolling her eyes which made Vibriona laugh.

The stage was set in the deserted large green field which was nearly on the outskirts of Baskville and a few minutes away from Shayla's house. The stands were in open, under the sky which was turning black and the stage was covered. There were big colorful lights everywhere. It was magnificent and beautiful. Dane really did a good job on such short notice and less amount of time.

Shayla along with her friends was about to leave the house when Nattie's phone rang. Shayla, who was extremely jumpy since morning, asked nervously, "Who's it?"

"It's Gabrien," Nattie spoke quickly and picked up the call. "Gab listen, we are-"

"Nattie, listen to me very carefully. I don't have time. Today's Aric's concert and the entertainment agency which works with Aric has a youtube channel and they are going to cover the whole concert live on their channel. Make sure that Shayla's parents watch it," Gabrien spoke in a hurry.

"But what-"

"JUST MAKE SURE THEY WATCH IT!" Gabrien yelled and ended the call.

"WHAT THE---"

"What was that about?" Bianca asked confusingly.

"I don't know but he wants Shayla's parents to watch it," Nattie spoke with furrowed eyebrows.

"Watch what?" Shayla asked with a panic-stricken face.

"The concert?" Vibriona spoke assumingly.

"Yes," Nattie replied.

"But we have to go," Bianca spoke desperately.

"And Shayla can't go alone because of her perfectly healthy leg," Vibriona spoke while pointing her index finger at Shayla's plastered leg as she sat in the wheelchair.

"I can't go now...Gab will kill me," Nattie spoke.

"Aric is up to something," Shayla spoke thoughtfully.

"I don't think her parents will watch his concert, no matter how hard we push," Bianca spoke worriedly.

"We will meet Aric after the concert. He isn't running away after all...not at least today. What say?" Vibriona asked expectantly.