Chapter 38- WOKE UP

PLEASE VOTE:) HAPPY READING:)) 

"Wiana, you need to understand this - look- you can't shoot someone for a boy who you barely know," Dane spoke cautiously as Wiana pressed the pistol's mouth on Shayla's abdomen. 

"I KNOW HIM!" Wiana bellowed angrily. 

"You don't know me. You know CarryWizz, a creator; not Aric Wiziann, a twenty-two-year-old strange boy. You know nothing about me, you don't know anything. And, there is one thing that I would like to tell you about Aric Wiziann- Friendship is the most important thing for him in his life. And trust me, Wiana, I can go to any extent to save them. I can die for my friends," Aric spoke while inhaling sharply as he tried very hard to keep his tone calm. 

"Aric you don't understand!" Wiana spoke desperately, "I love you. Do you get it? I freaking love you. And I can't see you with someone else. It makes my heart split into a thousand small pieces, sharp pieces, pieces that can't be mended back together as they sting my soul, my skin, and me!"

"This is NOT LOVE! THIS IS OBSESSION!" Gabrien shouted frustratingly to which Wiana snarled and moved her pistol from Shayla's abdomen to her temple, and the boys grew tense. Aric glared at Gabrien, silently telling him not to provoke Wiana.

"Listen Wiana," Trivil spoke cautiously as he tried to mask his anxiety, "We understand, but you need to understand too. If you really love Aric then you should be happy if he ever falls in love with someone. This is what love is. Love is when we want the best for them...when we want all the happiness for them."

"I AM THE BEST FOR HIM & I AM HIS TRUE HAPPINESS, AND NO ONE ELSE," Wiana yelled like a psycho as she glanced at Shayla and twisted her face in disgust.

Where is the frigging police, Dane thought to himself.

Aric rubbed his face as his insides were panicking, and he spoke in almost a pleading tone, "Let Shayla go, and then we can talk like grown-ups, Wiana, please," Aric spoke please with the utmost desperation. "She is not my girlfriend. You need not be jealous of her. She got nothing to do. Just please let her go."

Aric could feel his voice going heavy with emotions. He gulped again and again as he felt his throat tightening up, he felt a lump in there. 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sorry to say but I heard everything, Aric. EVERYTHING!"

"Good, to know, BITCH!" Shayla snarled angrily at Wiana. She wasn't liking the way Aric was begging Wiana, for her life. All she wanted was to beat the hell out of Wiana.

"What did you just say?! Huh? Got much courage? Can't handle it? One bullet in your head and you'll regret being this courageous," Wiana spoke bitterly as she bit her nails on Shayla's throat and Shayla hissed.

"Wiana, no please, don't shoot," Aric spoke as he raised his right hand in surrender. "Shayla just shut up! I'm talking to her, you just stay quiet, please," Aric spoke desperately to Shayla and his eyes glistened with emotions, which made Shayla's eyes wet with tears. 

"Shayla, what do you think? You guys can ever be together? Look at him and look at you... Shayla, you are NOTHING! You are just a gold-digger I guess, chasing a successful person. Aric would never choose you. YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR HIM. You confessed that you like him, right? Did he say it back? Did he say that he likes you too? He would never say that to Shayla because he got a reputation, a class. He can't just date anyone, especially a small-town college girl, who doesn't even know how to dress elegantly. You got no class. Even Elliema was better than you, she was something. She's the daughter of the Riberts, and you, huh, no need of me to say, you yourself know very well," Wiana spoke with a maniac smirk on her face.