Chapter 6(A)- THE CONCERT

DO VOTE!!!!!!!! AND RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO YOUR FRIENDS WHO LOVE READING.

"Where is Dane? And, oh, what about those tracks?"      

"Everything is ready. You need to relax Aric," Basil said as he closed the zip of his gig bag.

"But what about Dane? And then you guys taunt me, that I'm the latecomer," Aric spoke mockingly.

"Will be here any minute now," Basil replied absentmindedly.

"Okay, great," saying this Aric again started pacing back and forth in his room which was a total mess.

It was concert day. Aric was going to perform live on his songs at the Lacsial Garden of Fame. It was a huge stadium in Sourovitas...especially built for live concerts and shows. 

"This isn't your first concert, Aric, and you are usually a little nervous before your performance, but today you seem a little different. What's up, baby bro?" Oliandrin asked as he adjusted Aric's hairstyle.

Aric shrugged as he turned his back towards his elder brother, "I don't know... I don't know why but there is this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I am not anxious or nervous today, I feel somewhat different," Aric turned around anxiously, "I am worried. Something is going to happen today. I can feel it, I can strongly feel it." 

"Something what? Good or bad?" Oliandrin asked calmly while raising his left eyebrow.

"That's the problem, Oli. I don't know whether it would be good or bad and that's what is elevating my stress. I have never felt like this before any of my performances. This is the first time. I can't block whatever is coming for me, I can only hope that it will be good."

The concert was in the evening at 7 'o'clock and it was five in the evening when Dane and Trivil arrived at Aric's house and all five of the friends along with Oliandrin left for the garden.

"See, have a look, my hands are shivering. Oh my...I am excited more than I thought I would be," Shayla spoke to Respina as she pushed her palms on her face

Respina giggled and responded, "I can understand, after all this is your first time attending his concert."

"Correction- This is my first time attending any concert ever."

"What? Are you serious?!"

"Yep, I spent half of my life at Baskville. It's a small, peaceful town, Res. Things like concerts etc. never happened there."

"Well, it's happening here, and you are attending it. So enjoy," Respina spoke and winked.

"I am happy that my first ever live concert is of Aric's. Well, how do I look," Shayla asked as she turned around from the mirror to face Respina.

Respina eyed her from head to toe. Shayla was wearing a knee-length white dress with a pink floral print and her black wavy hairs were open, resting on her mid-back. Shayla never considered herself beautiful but Respina found Shayla very pretty the moment they met.

Lacsial Garden was half an hour away from Shayla's university so it was six in the evening when both of the girls left for the concert.

Nattie and Bianca were super happy when Shayla told them about the concert and her roommate being friends with Aric. The whole week Shayla talked about how excited she was and she couldn't wait for the moment when she would see him.

Shayla and Respina were in the cab when Respina glanced at Shayla only to find her grinning like a maniac. Shayla felt Respina's eyes on her so she averted her gaze from her lap to Respina and asked blushingly, " What?"