Chapter 65 - JIKLOIS, THE MAGICIAN.

PLEASE VOTE. HAPPY READING (^o^)

We are here, 
Amidst the colors and lights.
There are no fights,
Only silence prevails,
Peaceful silence.
I look at you,
And wonder,
What spell did you cast on me?
Dear, my dear,
I always want to keep you near.
I'm floating,
With you.
I'm smiling,
With you.  
No darkness,
Only light,
With you.
No sadness,
Only magic and wonders,
With you.

These words came up in Shayla's head and she decided to write them down once she'll go back to Aric's house. Aric and Shayla walked on the streets of Binnsbury, hand in hand. They didn't even notice when they entangled their hands with each other. None of them spoke a single word. They walked silently, in a warm afternoon.

Shayla knew she had fallen for him. That was no new discovery for her.

Aric didn't know that what he felt for her was love until Dilias and Siliaa made him realize.

It wasn't wrong to say that they were afraid. The emotions they held for each other were so strong, so enigmatic that they were scaring them.

Their chest felt warm, but brain...they weren't sure what was going up there.

It wasn't that easy as it seemed.

There were so many conflicting thoughts swirling in their heads, heart was crystal clear on its stand though.

They kept walking, wandering. The warmth of their hands was easing them. Shayla's stomach grumbled which bought her out of his trance, but Aric was still zoned out. She cleared her throat to grab his attention.

Aric slowly turned his head towards her and bored deep into her eyes, as if searching for some answers to his strange questions.

"I think...I think we should eat. It's almost lunchtime. Also, I have to buy a present for Gabrien."

Aric kept staring deep into her black eyes and Shayla's heart jumped ecstatically under his gaze. He opened his mouth as if was about to say something important, but then he closed his mouth and inhaled softly and spoke, "Yes. You are right."

Shayla nodded with a very small smile and they made their way to Binnsbury Street.

Shayla bought a heavy, clay-made, vintage-styled coffee mug(since coffee was like oxygen for Gabrien) and a nice hand-woven navy blue sweater from the same cloth shop where Aric bought t-shirts.

They were eating their lunch in silence at the same food shop from earlier when Shayla decided to spark a conversation.

"Umm...food is good huh."

"Huh? Food? Yeah, yeah. It's good. Very good," Aric spoke almost absentmindedly.

"You look a little lost. Are you....fine?"

Aric didn't know what to answer her. He himself wasn't sure what he was feeling. He thought for some seconds before speaking up. "Yes, I'm fine. Seems like that the story of the drama left a huge impact on me," Aric chuckled hesitantly after he spoke and sipped his vegetable soup.