Chapter 7- THE RIBERT SIBLINGS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your comments and votes make me smile. I know the number is less, but it makes me happy to receive notifications like someone voted on the story or commented. I love you guys. Thank you for the support♥ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's time for you Shayla to meet CarryWizz.  

Respina's words kept echoing in Shayla's mind as she made her way backstage along with others, or should we say along with her new friends. Elliema along with her friend was walking ahead of all the others.

Respina had already introduced Shayla to Dane and Trivil. 

"You should have seen how she stood up for me back there against Kalier and his stupid sidekicks. We got a tough one here, pals. She got guts, I must tell you all," Gabrien told the group brightly.

"Obviously, she is my friend after all," Respina boasted proudly to which Shayla chuckled. 

"I'm sorry if I'm being nosy but why the hell were you guys fighting? One of them even punched you. It got to be serious, right?" As soon as Shayla said this, everyone stopped walking except Gabrien and Shayla.

"What the hell Gabrien!! They punched you!" Dane asked shockingly and Gabrien-Shayla halted their steps.

"And you didn't even bother to tell us," Trivil spoke, looking offended.

"Oh look at his cut on the lip. We were so busy with the concert that we didn't notice," Leslie spoke worriedly.

"It's getting out of hand now. I'm done with this shit. I hate those Ribert siblings," Respina spoke with irritation and anger.

"Siblings?" Shayla asked Respina in a whisper.
"Yes, Kalier Ribert is the elder brother of Elliema Ribert," Respina spoke quickly.

Shayla's mouth formed an 'o' at this newfound information. So he is Elliema's brother. Well, it seems so, after all both of them are hella rude, Shayla thought to herself.

"Guys, I'm fine. I didn't want to sabotage Aric's concert. I was about to tell you but.." Gabrien was speaking when Leslie interrupted him, "Shut up Gabrien. Come with me. I'll apply some antiseptic on your cut."

"Seriously Les, I'm fine," Gabrien groaned as he spoke, "You guys are overreacting."

"Oh just shut up and go with Les," Respina spoke angrily as she pushed Gabrien to go with her sister. Gabrien groaned once again as he followed Leslie into one of the dressing rooms while others stood where they were, in the middle of the hallway leading to many of the dressing rooms.

"Ok Shayla, now you need to tell us what exactly happened," Respina spoke grimly.

Shayla looked at their faces confusingly as she told them everything.

Dane raked his hand through his hair as he spoke with irritation, "What does he think of himself? That jerk! He always and always provokes and initiates the fight. This time neither we will back down nor Aric is going to spare him, no matter if he's his girlfriend's brother. Do hell with both of the Riberts."

Shayla's eyes grew wider as she heard the word girlfriend. For a second she thought that she heard him wrong. It's not possible. He was single, thought Shayla as she spoke stutteringly with a stupified face, "G...Girlfriend? Girlfriend's brother? Elliema is Carry's girlfriend?"

"Unfortunately, yes. None of us is happy about it but what can we do," Trivil spoke as he shrugged.

Shayla felt as if someone has ripped her heart into millions of pieces and then burned them. She wasn't able to believe whatever Dane and Trivil said. She took three steps back in shock.