The Queen Arrives

"Lan Zhan~ Lan Er Gege~ Hanguang-Jun~" Wei Ying teased his husband. Lan Zhan gave him a warning glare. "Come on, Lan Zhan~ I'm bored!" An idea popped into his head. "I did take my medicine this morning~"

Lan Zhan: "Wei Ying. No." He was busy. He needed to finish his work. Wei Ying pouted cutely, but he was ignored.

Wei Ying: "Then I will pleasure you instead," he whispered in the other's ear. Lan Zhan's ears turned red. They were in the library. He needed to control himself. He tried ignoring his husband. It didn't work.

Wei Ying undid Lan Zhan's sash belt, crawling underneath the table. "Wei Ying. Don't." Lan Zhan panted as his husband sucked on the thick rod, bobbing his head up and down slowly. The blush reached Lan Zhan's cheeks as his panting grew heavier. He gripped his hands into fists, desperately trying to control himself. "Wei Ying...stop...please..." Wei Ying didn't listen, continuing to do what he wanted. Lan Zhan couldn't hold back anymore and finally cummed into his husband's mouth. Wei Ying chuckled as he climbed out from underneath the table.

Wei Ying: "Feel better? Lan~ Zhan~" he teased. Lan Zhan glared at him hard. "Come on! I was bored! I needed something to do." He pouted. Lan Zhan felt his control slipping. He couldn't take anymore of his husband's teasing.

He pounced on Wei Ying, pinning him to the floor. Wei Ying cried out, startled, clearly not expecting to be pounced on. He went to speak, but Lan Zhan muted him with the silencing spell. "My turn to pleasure you, Wei Ying," he whispered. "You better not make a sound." Lan Zhan tore off his husband's clothes in one go. Wei Ying gasped a bit from the sudden exposure to the cold. A blush crept onto his fair cheeks as he realized he was completely naked. Lan Zhan tied the boy's hands with his forehead ribbon.

Wei Ying was desperately fighting him now. Lan Zhan was much stronger. "Stop moving." Wei Ying kicked more, trying to push Lan Zhan off of him. Wei Ying was afraid now. They hadn't done it in a while. He knew better than to tease his husband, but he couldn't help himself. Lan Zhan turned Wei Ying onto his side. He opened his husband's legs, inserting his entire erection deep into the acupuncture point. Wei Ying couldn't make a sound because of the spell.

Lan Zhan thrust hard and fast. Tears streamed down Wei Ying's face. His one leg was being held up, while his secret place was punctured in such a weird way. Where had Lan Zhan even learned that pose? Wei Ying felt his sweet spot get hit over and over again. Lan Zhan pulled out just as Wei Ying was reaching his limit. He was flipped onto his back, his hands held above his head. His eyes clenched shut as Lan Zhan slowly gave him pleasure.

Wei Ying wanted desperately to cum right then and there, but Lan Zhan wouldn't allow it. Lan Zhan inserted himself back into Wei Ying's acupuncture point. He released the silencing spell. Wei Ying cried out but only momentarily. Lan Zhan sealed his husband's mouth with a deep passionate kiss. The kiss didn't break the entire time as Lan Zhan continued thrusting that sweet spot. Wei Ying tried not to moan too loudly. Lan Zhan finally cummed along with Wei Ying. Wei Ying passed out from exhaustion. Lan Zhan covered him with his own robes and carried him back to the Jingshi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The gates to the Netherworld opened. A woman with long, flowing midnight black hair stepped into the human world. She breathed the air. "It stinks here. How is it humans can live with this stench? I guess I've spent too much time in the darkness of the Netherworld. That star is so bright, and the air is cold."

A young man walked up beside her. "My Queen, we must make haste." She glared at him, only for him to laugh at her.

Queen: "Xue Yang! You go before me! Keep a lookout for anyone who even remotely looks like the male I am after! Don't kill him. Bring him to me."

The young man bowed. "Of course, My Queen." He left in a flash, cackling all the way.

Queen: "That ungrateful child." The white all around her caught her eye. "What is this stuff anyway? It's soft and cold. It falls from the sky. Is this what the humans call 'snow'?" she wondered aloud. She held her hand out, palm up. A solitary snowflake landed there and melted away. "How beautiful..."

There was a crunch as someone walked through the snow. She looked over in the direction the sound was coming from. She froze as she saw him. The male whom she was looking for was walking through the snow with the other male. She couldn't help but gaze wonderingly at both.

Wei Ying was laughing gayly as he walked with Lan Zhan through the forest. He stopped suddenly as he saw a woman standing there, staring at them. "Lan Zhan, look!" he said, pointing at the woman. "Do you think she needs help?" When Lan Zhan only stared at her, Wei Ying teased, saying, "Pretty, isn't she, Lan Zhan?"

Lan Zhan tore his gaze away from her in favor of his husband. "Wei Ying is more beautiful than any woman." Wei Ying blushed hard. His heart raced. Lan Zhan wanted to take his husband right then and there, but the woman was watching them.

Wei Ying suddenly ran up to her. She shied away a bit. "Hello, are you lost?" The woman didn't answer. She was too nervous. The other male was glaring at her as if he wanted to chop her to bits. "Lan Zhan! Stop glaring so hard! You're scaring the poor woman!" Lan Zhan huffed in annoyance and looked away. "I'm Wei Wuxian, or Wei Ying if you'd like. He's my husband, Lan Wangji. We would be happy to escort you to wherever you need to go, or you could come with us as we are on our way back home to Cloud Recesses." He smiled brightly.

The woman blushed at the sight. Her heart was racing. She looked down, hiding her embarrassment, and nodded. "Alright! Let's go then!" She was shocked as she felt her wrist be grabbed and herself pulled along. "Come on, Lan Zhan! Let's hurry back! I'm starving!" Lan Zhan rolled his eyes, but the woman giggled. She found him most hilarious. He was like a child. Yes, he was definitely the one she had fallen in love with. She would make him her's no matter what.