A Trip to Yunmeng Part 2 (18+)

Lan Zhan continued to pull Wei Ying across the yard. Wei Ying was struggling to keep up. "Wait, Lan Zhan! Where are we going?" he cried out.

Lan Zhan: "Back to the inn. Wei Ying will stay there."

Wei Ying: "But I have a room right here. Hey!"

Lan Zhan walked a bit faster. He tightened his grip on the boy's wrist. He didn't want Wei Ying to escape.

Wei Ying: "Lan Zhan, I said stop!" The Lan did indeed stop, but only as they reached the gate. Wei Ying panted, catching his breath. "Thank you," he gasped. "I thought I was gonna die for a moment there." He shouldn't have said that. Lan Zhan dragged him back to the inn - only slower this time. He threw the boy onto the bed. He removed his forehead ribbon and tied Wei Ying's hands to the bed. "Lan Zhan? Wait! What's wrong with you? Are you crazy?" Oh, I hope he doesn't do anything weirder! I don't know if I can take anything more! He whined to himself in his head. Just as he finished thinking it, Lan Zhan bent down and kissed him.

The kiss wasn't gentle by any means. Wei Ying was frightened by the sudden action. He didn't know what to do. Part of him wanted to pull away. Part of him wanted to continue kissing him. He soon turned his head away, breaking the kiss, panting for air. The heat in his body rose from the intimate action of the Lan. Lan Zhan turned the boy's head back to facing him and kissed him again. This time he licked the boy's lips, causing them to open enough so he could drive his tongue into his mouth. The Lan tasted every crevice of the boy's mouth.

Wei Ying's eyes fluttered shut. His cheeks turned bright red. He wasn't a cut-sleeve, so why did he like it so much? The kiss was soon broken. Wei Ying was left longing for more. He saw Lan Zhan staring at him. He could see longing in the male's eyes. He stared into the male's gaze for however long it was. Lan Zhan was leaning over him.

Lan Zhan: "Wei Ying," he finally spoke. "Never touch another male like that."

Wei Ying: "Huh?" He was confused. "Lan Zhan, what are you talking about? Touch like what?" Lan Zhan only continued to stare at him. Wei Ying's mind reeled, trying to figure out what the Lan meant. Then it hit him. "Oh, you mean jiang Cheng? When he placed his arm around me?"

Lan Zhan: "Mn. Don't like Jiang Cheng."

Wei Ying burst out with laughter. He laughed so hard, tears were running down his face. "Lan Zhan~" he spoke teasingly. "Are you jealous of Jiang Cheng's and mine relationship?" He continued to laugh. Lan Zhan didn't like the noise, or being laughed at, so he sealed it off with another kiss. This time though, he did not pull away. Instead, he leaned further in, crawling onto the bed so he was completely over Wei Ying. "Hey...what's this? What is Hanguang-Jun up to? Hmm?" Lan Zhan couldn't handle anymore of his teasing. He moved in, smashing his lips against the boy's once more. Wei Ying's mind became muddled to the point he couldn't think - his mind completely empty.

The kiss was full of passion. Wei Ying loved it. Wanted more of it. Needed all of it. He didn't mind just the kissing. Just as things were heating up, he felt his sash belt being loosened, and he broke the kiss. "Wait, Lan Zhan!" He cried. "Don't do that! Put my belt back on!" Lan Zhan just looked at him.

The Lan didn't want the boy to speak, so he grabbed the back of Wei Ying's head and kissed him again. He pulled the boy's hair, causing a slight gasp to escape the boy's mouth. Lan Zhan drove his tongue inside, savoring every part. Wei Ying's mind melted once more. He dazed out, feeling lightheaded from lack of oxygen, but he didn't care. The heat in his body rose up to his cheeks as a blush. Lan Zhan continued removing the boy's clothes. Wei Ying didn't fight him. The kiss broke as the Lan moved across the boy's jaw and down his neck. He sucked and licked at the pale skin, leaving tiny red marks all over. Wei Ying moaned from the pleasure.