A Stranger Visits

"Lan Zhan! Slow down!" Wei Ying cried out. He had only just awakened from his coma, and already his husband was attacking him fiercely. The boy felt very hot, his skin dripping with sweat. Lan Zhan didn't slow down at all. Instead, he sped up, making Wei Ying cry out from pleasure whenever his sweet spot was hit. Lan Zhan bit the male's neck. "Lan Zhan! You fierce animal! You're such a beast!" The cry was supposed to sound scolding, but it left the male's mouth as a sound of pleasure. Wei Ying was riding him.

Lan Zhan's cock was so deep inside him. Wei Ying wondered how it was even possible at all. The boy's skin was red, his face flushed from the oversensitivity. Hickeys were left all over his snow white skin. They had already done more than five rounds. Both were covered in Wei Ying's cum. Even the bed wasn't exempt from it. Lan Zhan felt himself cum inside his husband as Wei Ying screamed from the orgasm. Lan Zhan kissed the male's already swollen lips gently. He carried him to a bath, already prepped for both of them, and bathed his poor husband.

Wei Ying scowled. "I don't think I'll be able to walk for a week! You're such a brute!"

Lan Zhan kissed the male's cheek. "Sorry," he whispered. Wei Ying chuckled at the bright red on his husband's ears. Lan Zhan had felt pent up, so he needed release.

Wei Ying: "Lan Zhan, it's okay. I'm fine." Then he spoke in a teasing manner, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were trying to impregnate me again~" Lan Zhan's ears turned fully red down to the base of his neck and along his cheeks. Wei Ying burst into a fit of laughter. He regretted it as pain shot through his backside. Lan Zhan massaged his husband's lower back. "Mmmm....that feels nice. Keep doing it. I want more." The sound escaped his mouth sounded seductive.

Lan Zhan leaned his head to whisper in his husband's ear, "I will give you more later." Wei Ying blushed badly.

Wei Ying: "Shameless, Lan Zhan!" he scolded playfully. Lan Zhan smiled, causing Wei Ying's heart to skip a beat and race. Lan Zhan kissed his husband's cheek once more and lifted him out of the tub. Once they were both dressed and had eaten, they went to the Lanshi to see Qiren and fetch Lan Xue.

The little boy squealed and giggled, holding out his hands for his mother to take him which Wei Ying gladly did. "Papa missed you!" Wei Ying said, kissing his son's forehead.

Lan Zhan bowed to Qiren. "Thank you, Uncle." He noticed someone sitting across from his uncle whom he didn't recognize. Qiren noticed the questioning gaze of his nephew. To the stranger, it only seemed as if Lan Zhan were staring at him coldly.

The stranger stood and bowed. "Good afternoon, Lan Er Gongzi. I am called San Pianzi. It is a pleasure to meet you." He eyed Wei Ying, a flash of desire momentarily moving through his eyes. It didn't do unnoticed by Lan Zhan, who tightened his grip around his husband's waist possessively. The glare he gave the man frightened the stranger to his very core.

Qiren: "*Ahem* Wangji, behave. He is our guest and is helping with an investigation into the Baoshi Clan." Lan Zhan nodded. His grip never loosened, however, and his glare never lessened.

Lan Zhan bowed to his uncle once more. "We will take our leaves now, Uncle." He practically dragged Wei Ying out of the Lanshi.

Qiren sighed. "I am very sorry for my nephew's behavior. He is very protective of his husband as of late. Please, allow me to show you to your room."

The man bored. "Thank you. It would be appreciated." Qiren called in a disciple and ordered them to take the man to the guest hall. The disciple froze at first. Something glinted in the man's eyes. It was gone the next moment. The disciple relaxed, bowed, and left, leading the man to his quarters.

The man bowed. "Thank you," he said. The disciple left as fast as he could go without running. The man chuckled. "Now, to start my little charade." He immediately changed clothes, disgusting himself. The magic he used was like no one had ever seen before. His entire appearance morphed, so he looked just as the disciples did. He left his chambers with a wide grin. "Soon you will be mine, Wei Wuxian."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wei Ying laid Lan Xue in his crib. The child had fallen asleep. Lan Zhan felt he couldn't wait anymore and pulled his husband to the bed. He placed a soundproof barrier up in the room, so they wouldn't wake up their son. He immediately pulled Wei Ying into a fierce kiss.

Wei Ying was taken by surprise. "Lan Zhan! What's wrong with you?" He said after the kiss was broken. Both were panting for air.

Lan Zhan: "That man...did not like the way that man looked at Wei Ying."

Oh, so that's it. Lan Zhan. Dear Lan Zhan. How you are good to me. Protecting me from other men. I should reward you. "Lan Zhan~ Lan Wangji~ Hanguang-Jun~ Lan Er Gege~ " Wei Ying teased. He winked at his husband.

Lan Zhan felt his ears grow hot. "Wei Ying. D-don't call me like that."

Wei Ying chuckled. He kissed his husband on the cheek. "I'm still hurting a bit from what you did earlier." Lan Zhan looked away, his blush deepening with his embarrassment.

Lan Zhan: "Sorry," he repeated.

Wei Ying laughed. "Oh, my dear Lan Zhan! How adorable you are! I love you so much! Hahahaha!"

Lan Zhan couldn't take his husband's teasing anymore, so he shut him up with a deep kiss. Wei Ying blushed from the passionate filled kiss, only to return it with as much passion. Soon both males were stripped of their clothing, rolling around on the bed. Lan Zhan bit Wei Ying's neck and played with the pink buds which were now red. The room filled with Wei Ying's loud moans as his husband fucked him into oblivion.

Wei Ying: "Slow down, Lan Zhan," he pleaded. "I can't take it anymore." Even though he said that, he wrapped his arms around the other's neck, pulling him closer. Lan Zhan licked a stripe along the male's neck to his ear. He proceeded to kiss along the other's jawline until he found the other's lips. He kissed them. They were already swollen from the previous kiss, and when he had bitten them. He licked them. Wei Ying gasped, allowing his husband to dive in with his tongue.

Eventually, they both came. Lan Zhan fell beside Wei Ying. Both were exhausted. "Lan Zhan, you beast!" Wei Ying exclaimed. "I told you to be gentle." He laughed. He cuddled closer to his husband who wrapped his arms around him.

A cry was heard from the other room. Lan Xue had woken up. Wei Ying cursed and proceeded to leave the bed. Lan Zhan's hold tightened. "He's probably hungry. It's his dinner time after all."

Lan Zhan nodded. "Will feed him. Wei Ying needs rest. With that, he left the bed to go to the kitchen for their son's milk. Wei Ying left the bed after Lan Zhan left the Jingshi. He checked on Lan Xue which was still crying. He picked the child up and held him, rocking him to calm his down some.

Wei Ying: "Don't worry, Little One. Your father has gone to get your milk. Now, hush. He will return in a few minutes." He began humming the song Lan Zhan had written for him. It seemed to calm the child down as he had quit crying and only sobs left his tiny mouth. "That's better."

Lan Zhan had returned with the milk. He stopped and watched his husband as the male hummed their song to their son. It was such a beautiful sight. Lan Zhan smiled.

[MDZS] My Dark Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें