𝘈 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I DEADPANNED

Noel Kahn was the last person I expected to see. Apparently he was bringing us to Ali. Why she trusted him of all people, I'll never know.

He brought us to some lounge in New York. We were sitting there waiting for Ali.

Suddenly, Noel's phone rang. "Yeah." Was all he said into it. He then turned to us and said, "Stay here. I'll be right back." He then left the room.

I don't know why we're putting our faith in him. For all we know he could be getting Jenna with a gun.

"I cannot believe we let Noel bring us here." Aria sighed and I nodded.

"Do we think she's even coming?" Hanna asked. She better.

"I don't know, when I saw it was him instead of Ali, I thought for sure this was a trap." I replied.

"Probably is and we're just sitting here like geese." Hanna muttered.

"Ducks." Spencer said back to her.

"What?" Hanna replied cluelessly. I can't with her anymore.

"You sit like lame ducks. Not geese." Spencer replied.

"Okay well whatever. They both quack."

"Geese honk." I added.

"Why would Ali trust Noel Kahn?" Emily asked aloud. Before we could get a word out, someone answered.

"Because he has secrets too." Alison said in the doorway. I went silent. I really couldn't believe she was standing right in front of me.

The girls and I stood up right away and stared at her.

"I want to hug you and slap you at the same time." Hanna let out to her. I feel that.

Ali walked in the door all the way and shut it behind her. "I could use a hug." She replied softly.

She then embraced us all. I couldn't describe this feeling at all. It felt so foreign and familiar at the same time. When I hugged her, we both held on so tightly. I never wanted to let go. I never wanted her out of my sight again.

She didn't hug Spencer. She stopped after Aria and then grabbed Emily's hand. She looked at Spencer and said, "I'm glad you're here, Spencer."

Those two were always at odds. I know this transition is going to be the toughest for Spencer.

"Why? I'm the one you can't trust." Spencer replied.

"I need your help. Now that the cops know I'm not the one they buried, they're gonna start looking again. And until I know who A is, I can't come home." Alison told us. No way. She's coming home. She doesn't have a choice.