𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦

SPENCER IS ON MY SHIT LIST

SPENCER IS ON MY SHIT LIST. She woke a pregnant woman out of a sound slumber.

She called the girls and I over at an ungodly hour because the phone connected to the board game is making a baby crying noise. We sat on her couch and heard literally nothing.

"I don't hear anything." I huffed.

"Why don't you just sleep inside?" Emily suggested. That should've been the first thought.

"I can't. My mom and I- Look, I know that this is just A.D. pressing on a raw nerve, right? They're just taking the fact that I'm some sort of Dickensian foundling but one of you needs to take this. Or stick your fingers in my ears so that I can get some freakin sleep because I've tried literally everything!" Spencer exclaimed and held up the pillow the phone is stuffed in. Now I can hear it.

"Oh my god, that is so annoying!" Hanna exclaimed and covered her ears.

"Why can't we just lock it up in Ali's house? I mean, she's out of town this weekend, right?" Aria asked. Yeah, minor problem.

"You see, Aria, Jason and I are not out of town for the weekend." I replied.

"It'll be nice. Get some practice." Spencer said and I threw another pillow at her.

"Why did Ali go away?" Hanna asked. Emily and I are the only ones here who actually know where she is.

"She had things to do. You know, paperwork. I guess there's a lot of red tape when you're trying to un-marry a dead identity thief." Emily spoke. I nodded.

"Okay, officially, he's still alive." Spencer corrected.

"Well, did she officially change her last name yet? She should. Alison Rollins sounds like a mouthful of muffin." Hanna muttered. I stifled a laugh.

"Ezra's still in New York, right?" Emily asked and gave the pillow to Aria.

"I'm not babysitting this pillow by myself." Aria said and gave it back to Emily.

"Okay, well, our place is loud enough already, Caleb snores." Emily said and then passed it to me.

"Absolutely not. I have about 8 more months of peace and quiet before I sell my life away." I sneered and gave it to Aria.

"Are we allowed to think that Mary Drake is responsible for this? I mean, I know she's your birth mother and it's a sensitive-" Emily started but Spencer cut her off.

"I don't think that this is her. Why would she want to taunt me with this?" Spencer asked.

"Well, we could ask her if she wasn't hiding out somewhere like a lying liar." Hanna muttered.

And then, peace happened.

"Wait, why did it stop?" Aria asked.

Hanna took the phone out of the pillow and her face fell. "Guys, I have to keep the phone. It's my turn."