𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

WELL, I HAD A RUDE AWAKENING THIS MORNING

Aria and I found out from Ella and Byron that the girls and I are not allowed at prom or graduation because apparently our presence is an endangerment to everyone's safety. We're quite literally the black sheep of the town.

They thought having a makeshift prom in Veronica's barn will make us feel better. It doesn't. Nothing feels better when you've been disinvited to your own prom. This is the one thing I wanted. I'm 18 so Jason could go with me and it'd be the last big event with my friends. I'm livid.

A has taken every last bit of my teenage years and thrown it down the drain. I was terrorized the entirety of high school, thrown in jail and then kidnapped, and now I'm walking to the mailbox to get my diploma. I have no remorse for Charles.

The girls and I all sat in The Brew talking about it. When Spencer tried to protest about the barn being too small, her mom said to open a window.

"That's what she said?" Emily asked.

"Oh, no there was more. She said something about hanging twinkly lights on Melissa's shower curtain but by that time, I was already halfway up the stairs." Spencer replied and took a sip of her coffee.

"I guess it could be worse." Aria said.

"Really? How?" Hanna asked. I don't think it can get any worse than it's already been.

Aria sat there silently for a minute. We looked at her to continue but she let out, "I'm thinking."

Yeah, she can't come up with anything.

"Ali, are you okay?" Emily asked as Ali looked as if she was in a trance.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Even if we went to the real prom, who would we hang out with besides each other?" Ali said. I get where she's coming from. It's just the principle of being a senior and going to prom.

"That's true. Everyone would just stare at us like we were in some fishbowl." I muttered.

"And we wouldn't be safe. We already know that Charles has some sick twisted thing for formals. We've already been to one psycho-prom that he hosted." Aria went on.

"Have you spoken to Clark?" Emily asked.

"No, I left him like five messages."

"Did you mention who we saw him meet up with?" Spencer asked.

"You didn't give me a name." Aria responded.

"What about Charles?" Hanna asked.

"He goes by Reese." I said sarcastically.

I still can't believe that entire thing. With Clark and Reese. I told Jason about how he hit on me and he thought it was funny. Didn't even sweat it. I guess that's how you know him and I are solid.