𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘻𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘦!

a/n: purely jason and bella <3

HELL.

These last few days have been hell.

Not only was Holbrook watching us, but his partner came into town. Lieutenant Tanner. We may have been able to fool Wilden, but I don't think we can fool her. This woman went into Mrs. Marin's work and asked for Wilden's safety deposit box.

Emily's dad is home. Apparently a case through family services opened up about Emily's parents' treatment to her. "Someone" saw the interaction outside of the school with Emily and her mom and called it in. This has A written all over it.

This is where it gets fun. We had to do something about the Melissa mask so Spencer, Aria and I set up a plan.

~

FLASHBACK

Spencer, Aria and I set up a plan. We put Melissa's suitcase in the living room and put the mask in it. It was poking out enough for Melissa to suspect something. She was inside while Spencer, Aria and I watched through the window.

At first, Melissa didn't notice it but when she did, she was confused. She walked over to the suitcase and opened it. As she dug through clothes, she found the mask. I saw the panic flush. Her eyes widened. I knew she thought she'd never see it again.

When she realized where it came from, she got in her car and went to Hector's. The girls and I were close behind.

As soon as she pulled in, she got out and stormed in. Spencer had never been here.

"So I take it this is Hector's place.." Spencer trailed.

"Yup. In all its creepiness." Aria replied. Hector's place was weird.

As we were walking up the driveway, the door swung open and Melissa came out with a large bag I'm assuming with all of the remaining masks. Damn, Hector was a con artist.

"Is that sack big enough for Hector?" Spencer asked as she watched Melissa.

"Nah." I shrugged.

"Good."

Spencer ended up following Melissa while Aria and I kept an eye on Hector.

Aria and I went into his shop and into the back room. We wanted to see how many Ali masks were left and let me say, it was a good thing we did. There was a whole shelf dedicated to those masks. There had to be at least 20. And he said he got rid of them.

"What the hell..." I whispered and turned to Aria. We were baffled. I grabbed a few and went to look for Hector. I found him working on something.

"Knock knock." I let out and he jumped.

"I'm closed for business right now." He said and held up his hands.