𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘯

WE WENT TO CALEBS' SO WE COULD SORT ALL THIS OUT

WE WENT TO CALEBS' SO WE COULD SORT ALL THIS OUT. I mean, Hanna's name on the storage unit is not a coincidence.

In the storage unit, Spencer and Caleb found a random barrel. Big enough for a body. Mona's body more specifically.

"You guys seriously think Mona's body is in that barrel?" Aria asked. I wouldn't be surprised.

"Yes." Caleb let out.

"We knew Alison was crazy, but to do something like that?" Emily countered.

"Emily, even Jason knows she's capable of a lot." I muttered. I still don't know what I think. I know that Ali will go by whatever means to protect herself.

"Makes her even sicker than we thought." Spencer muttered.

"And now the psychopath is targeting me." Hanna deadpanned and held out the paper with her name on the unit.

"Hanna, this has to be payback from when you confronted her in jail." Aria tried.

"Whoa, slow down. When did you see Ali?" I asked. This was news to me.

"And how does Aria know about that and we're just finding out?" Emily asked, just as pissed off. I feel like we deserve to know about this. This could have pissed her off more and given her more of a reason to mess with us.

Hanna was silent. Caleb stood up, "Guys, that has nothing to do with this, okay? That storage unit was rented in Hanna's name 4 months ago. Okay, the day before Mona was murdered."

Oh, my god.

"So it was Ali's plan all along to frame you." I deadpanned. This makes me sick.

"Yeah, and that bloody knife that Toby found? It probably has my prints all over it." Hanna whined.

"It was a good thing we got rid of it." Caleb said.

"I think we should do the same thing with the stuff in the bin." Hanna said. Okay, I draw the line there.

"Hanna, Mona's body could seriously be in that barrel. Do you want to burn that too?" I exclaimed.

"No. Of course not. But we can put it somewhere." Hanna replied.

"If we touch anything, that's tampering with the evidence. Evidence that could convict Ali." Emily said.

"And me! And I don't have a good alibi." Hanna yelled.

"Yes you do. You were with me, at your house prepping for Thanksgiving dinner." Caleb said to her.

"Caleb, we were alone. The cops will just think you're protecting me." Hanna spat back. She had a point.

"What about your mom? Where was she?" I asked.

"She was at the soup kitchen with Ted." Hanna replied. Shit.

"Well, we do have one thing going for us. We're a step ahead of Holbrook. He doesn't know that we traced Mona's laptop back to the storage unit." Caleb let out.