𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘬𝘢𝘩𝘯

a/n: almost purely jason and bella

HANNA JUST UP AND LEFT TO NEW YORK. She sent us a vague text and took off. Convenient timing.

"Went to New York to meet Lucas for work. Be back in a few days." Aria read, her voice laced with confusion. I find it hard to believe that's where Hanna is.

"Do we really believe that Hanna's in New York?" Emily asked. Personally, no.

"Well, she and Lucas are staring a business together." Spencer said. That's true but this is just so unlike her.

"But why would she go now? She's the one that's convinced that Noel is A.D. and we're so close to nailing him." I let out.

"Because all we have is a bunch of circumstantial evidence." Spencer replied. Exactly.

"Right. Which is why we need her here so we can find something more concrete." I said back.

Emily tried to call Hanna again but it went to voicemail.

"We have every reason to believe that Noel is A.D." Emily said as she paced around the room.

"We also know that A.D. burned us out of the storm cellar so we wouldn't know the name of Mary's child." Aria added.

"What are we saying? That Noel is that child?" Spencer asked. That's a long shot.

"Well, if we can prove it, that's the evidence we need." Emily sighed.

"Yeah, and another reason that he would want to avenge Charlotte's death." I spoke.

"I did some research. Turns out all adoptions of babies born at Radley went through County Family Services Court. Bella, do you want to tackle that with Jason? I think he may be the only one who can get access to it." Aria spoke. I nodded.

Jason is slowly catching on to things. I'm going to come clean about some things later. He found out about the fire and naturally contacted me about it first. Rather than lying, I just told him I'd explain it all after. The only thing I'm not telling him is about Archer's death.

In other news, Nicole is possibly alive. It's almost confirmed she is. Aria is a bit lost. Ezra is in Colombia trying to rescue Nicole. He found out Aria deleted the phone call to his phone from Nicole and was pissed. I get it.

***

The time has come for me to have to explain everything to Jason. We were sitting in his bedroom at home.

"Alright, Bella, let's fill in the blanks. The storm cellar is just ash now and I'm not sure how it got that way." He let out as he sat on the bed next to me.

I always feel guilty explaining what I've had to keep from him.

"So, I want to preface this with Im sorry Ive had to keep things from you. I'm still trying to figure out this A's edge." I said and he nodded. He grabbed my hand and rubbed my palm with his thumb. He doesn't know how much I needed that.