𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩

WELL, HANNA IS IN A BOATLOAD OF TROUBLE

WELL, HANNA IS IN A BOATLOAD OF TROUBLE. Her mom, her, Kate and Kates mom are having a meeting with the principal.

Meanwhile, Spencer, Aria, Emily and I are at Spencer's trying to figure out why Ali's claim ticket from forever ago was a random red coat.

"That's what you got from Ali's claim ticket?" I asked, a bit confused.

"That's what they gave me."

"So basically, you picked up her dry cleaning." I said blankly.

"I just can't ever picture Alison wearing this." Aria let out. Me either. Alison wore red lipstick but it is too bold of a color for her to just wear it as a jacket. She's never worn it around us, but we already knew she lived a double life.

"Well, picture Vivian Darkbloom." Spencer pointed out. I suppose I can see that. I guess the point of Vivian was to do the opposite of what Alison normally did.

"So now we're saying this Vivian Dark person had her own wardrobe too?" Emily asked, almost bewildered. Apparently, there's just a lot about Ali no one knew.

"Can I touch it?" Aria asked.

"Yeah, it's a raincoat Aria. Not a mummy." I deadpanned.

"Where's Hanna?" Spencer asked.

"Her and her mom had to meet with Tamborelli before school." Emily replied.

"Yeah, Kate's mom printed out that naked picture and she's threatening to sue. She wants blood." Aria added.

"Hanna's." I muttered.

"Yeah, probably mine too. I'm the one who told her Kate used to be called boil n' baggies." Spencer said.

"Who told A?" I asked.

"Who tells A anything? That plan was probably in motion the moment Kate walked into school." Spencer replied. Probably.

"Guys, check it out." Aria said as she pulled something out of the coat pocket.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's a phone number." She replied. Well this just got more interesting.

"Who's?"

"There's no name."

"Let's call it." Spencer suggested.

"Okay, stop. Now I feel like we're in a bad place." Emily spoke.

"We're in my living room, Emily. We are holding a coat." Spencer said sarcastically.

"Yeah, that belongs to someone who's no longer alive." Emily exclaimed.

"Em, how can we not call this? Okay, whoever this is may have some answers like, why on earth did Alison need to be this Vivian person?" I asked. Seriously, though. This could be a big clue.