𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯

IT WAS HANNA'S IDEA TO GET SPA TREATMENTS

IT WAS HANNA'S IDEA TO GET SPA TREATMENTS. Hanna, Spencer, Emily and I did it. We needed this.

"I've never had a salt rub. Does it hurt?" Emily asked.

"Can't be worse than a sugar wax." Hannah replied.

Aria was supposed to join us, but she didn't.

"Why didn't she meet us here?" Spencer let out.

"Spencer, let it go." Hanna replied. I'm having a difficult time understanding why she lied to us.

"Why lie? Why not just say 'I snuck out to go meet Ezra?'" I went on.

"She's got a boyfriend in Cambridge." Emily defended.

"Oh, please. This is about so much more than that. If we had never told her about that security tape, she wouldn't have-" Spencer continued but Hanna cut her off.

"This is so not relaxing." Hanna said.

"Hanna, the police didn't ask us to stick around to exfoliate. There are gonna be questions." I replied back to her.

"Aria doesn't know where Ezra went after she left him." Emily said back. Not the point.

"Yeah, but she knows that he was in a dark place." I said.

"Just because you're depressed doesn't mean you pick up a weapon." Emily said.

"Okay, you guys, my mom gave us these passes as a gift. We're here to chill, not spill." Hanna said to us.

"It's just so twisted. She hasn't even spoken to Fitz in like, five years and now if he did this for her, they're gonna be bound together forever." Spencer let out. I don't want to think about that. Ezra has the power to bring out the worst in Aria. She's grown so much from him.

"Not because of the tape. It's gone." Hanna said. Oh my god.

Spencer, Emily and I sprung up and stared at her.

"What? You erased it? When?" Emily exclaimed. This is not good.

"Doesn't matter. It's done." Hanna replied, like it was no big deal. It does matter. "What do you guys think this room was before they turned the nuthouse into a spa?" Hanna deflected.

"Why?" I asked.

"The sauna smelled like burnt hair." Hanna said. I'm officially unrelaxed.

The girls and I, minus Hanna, got up off the table.

"Okay, that's it. I'm done chilling." Spencer said.

"Wait, what are you guys doing?" Hanna asked us.

"I'm gonna go get dressed. Bella and I have to go meet with Melissa. We have a meeting with my mom's campaign team." Spencer told us. Never in a million years did I see myself working with Melissa.