𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘴

TURNS OUT, CALEB WAS LOOKING FOR A FLASH DRIVE FOR JENNA

TURNS OUT, CALEB WAS LOOKING FOR A FLASH DRIVE FOR JENNA. We got it before anyone else did. It was something Alison hid in a storage unit.

On the flash drive was a collection of videos. All of us were on these videos. Us changing and trying on clothes. We've been watched for years.

We found the video of Jenna and Toby. The one she didn't want anyone else to see. I could barely watch this. Finally, someone turned them off. 

I cannot believe all of this.

"Do you realize what these videos are? They're of us...Ali, Jenna. We're young girls in our bedrooms, changing clothes. We're naked!" Aria went on. I feel utterly sick to my stomach.

"Exposed." Spencer let out.

"Do you think someone was watching us and getting off on it?" Hanna whispered.

"Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls." I sighed.

"I feel sick." Emily spoke.

"In some of these, we were just kids." Hanna added.

The worst part is, he's been under our nose this entire time. "Ian's been watching us for years."

"And he killed Alison to make sure that nobody found out." Spencer spoke.

How did this happen? How did we not know? Who else has seen these? The question I wanted to know is if Jason knew about these. Him and Ian were close.

"I wish Ali would've told us about these videos." Emily said. That's the thing. She never would have.

"You guys, it is not too late to help her. We can use this to prove that Ian killed Alison." Spencer stood up and told us.

"How are we gonna do that?" Emily asked.

"We start by finding out what Jenna knows." Spencer replied. Yeah, before or after she kills us?

"Are you on something?" Aria snapped.

"Jenna's at the top of our A-list." I added.

"Look, I get it, okay, but she knows that these videos existed. She was looking for them. That's why she hired Caleb to find that key!" Spencer exclaimed.

"Spence, how are we ever supposed to believe anything that bitch says?" I asked her.

"If that bitch is A then this could be a trap." Emily added.

"You guys, Ian was watching all of us. And for all we know, he still is. Spencer's right. We have to try." Aria said.

"We've been afraid of her since the Jenna thing and now we finally have something she wants. And Alison gave it to us." Spencer said.

She's right, but that doesn't mean I like it.

***

At school the next day, we watched Jenna waltz into the music room. We followed her in.