𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬

I WAS SITTING WITH THE GIRLS AT SCHOOL WHEN SPENCER STORMED OVER TO US WITH A NEWSPAPER

I WAS SITTING WITH THE GIRLS AT SCHOOL WHEN SPENCER STORMED OVER TO US WITH A NEWSPAPER. "Guys, I figured it out. Alison took out a classified ad asking A to meet her in Brookhaven and A responded. This was going on for like a month. Look, 'Dear A, what's it gonna take to end this? You need to stop, A.D.' 'Hey desperately seeking silence. Who says I want to end this? A'" She explained and passed me the paper.

"What's this one?" Emily asked as she picked up another paper.

"It's the last paper before Labor Day weekend. Alison was set to meet A at 235 Price Street."

I wondered why it sounded familiar until I put the pieces together. The Chucky doll place.

"Why do I know that street?" Aria asked.

"Because we walked on it. The creepy doll hospital." I muttered. I swear I felt a chill roll down my spine.

We were all looking at it but Emily pointed out Jenna. "Guys."

The bandage came off her eye but she still wore sunglasses and had Toby guiding her. She's still blind.

"She took off the bandage." Spencer pointed out.

"She's not using the stick." Aria observed. Yeah, but she has Toby on her arm.

"Why is she still wearing shades?" Hanna asked.

They were walking toward us.

"Thanks, Toby. I'll meet you inside." She said to him then turned to us. "Sorry to interrupt."

"Can you see or not?" Hanna asked abruptly.

"Hanna." I scolded.

Jenna shook her head. Something about that made me ease. 

"Wait, the surgery didn't work?" Aria asked.

"No, it didn't. I went in knowing the odds, so I can't be shocked. The funny thing is, I woke up this morning and uh, I could see clearly. Just not with my eyes. You could've left me in that smokey room, Hanna, but you didn't. Instead you saved my life and it made me realize that people can grow. So now it's my turn and that's why I'm here. I'm here to apologize and to let go of the anger that's been holding me back. So can we just please move on?" Jenna rambled. She was crying. It might be my trust issues acting up but I just can't believe her. Not until she proves it.

"What exactly are you apologizing for, Jenna?" Emily asked.

"For holding a grudge and uh, for hating you. We've all done things we're not proud of. I know what you think of me. But, you're wrong. I've never been the person you really need to fear." Jenna continued. We were silent. We didn't know what to say.

She got up, took out her cane and went walking.

What the hell is in the water?

"Please don't tell me you bought that." Emily deadpanned. At least someone is thinking what I'm thinking.