𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴

THINGS IN ROSEWOOD HAVE TAKEN A DARK TURN

Spencer and Emily followed a lead to a horse stable and almost got killed. Spencer has a black eye. They got trapped in a stall with a horse and it went ballistic.

Zack, Ella's fiance, allegedly hit on Hanna. I believe her. I'll always believe the victim first. Aria doesn't believe her.

~

FLASHBACK

It was a rainy night when Hanna came to Aria and I's. She looked so shaken up.

"Do you need a towel?" Aria asked. Hanna was soaked.

"No, I'm fine." She paused and turned to Aria. They weren't in the best place with each other. Hanna was self-destructing. Caleb being back has not been the best influence. They drink like there's no tomorrow. "Look, I know that you and me aren't on the best terms right now, but I had to come over and I don't know how else to say this, so I guess I'll just say it but- Zack hit on me." She finally said. My eyes widened.

Like Ella's fiancé? He did?

"What?" Aria asked, entirely confused.

"At first I thought that he was joking, but then he got into my car and-" Hanna started but Aria cut her off.

"Wait, what are you saying?"

"He wanted to hook up with me." Hanna let out, tears in her eyes.

"You kissed him?" Aria asked. That is not what you say to someone in this situation.

"No! No, I didn't. But he was the one who-"

"This is so messed up." Aria cut her off again.

"Aria, I know. That's why I wanted to tell you-"

"No. You. You are the problem, Hanna. You're always the problem!" Aria yelled. I gasped.

"Aria!" I yelled back.

"What?" Hanna asked. I felt horrible.

"The rest of us are getting ulcers trying not to say the wrong thing and you're getting hammered in front of Emily's mom and blabbing to a stranger!" Aria yelled. The other night, there was a dinner at Emily's and Hanna drank. She then went to The Brew and mentioned something about New York to Sydney.

"I told you I was sorry."

"No, you didn't tell me that. A did. You couldn't even remember what you said. We were just shouting out guesses trying to jog your memory. It was like playing charades with drunky. Sounds like murder!" Aria went off.

"Aria, watch yourself!" I tried.

"That's not true." Hanna muttered.

"What'd you do, Hanna? Did you invite him into your car?" Aria asked menacingly.