𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘳. 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴

MY PATIENCE IS THINNING

The girls and I met at Hanna's to talk about what Emily found out. Spencer is mad at Emily for asking Mary for help. If it wasn't for Mary, Emily wouldn't have been able to see Ali.

"I told you not to ask Mary for help. You could've just waited for Jason." Spencer spoke.

"Jason is still stuck in New York." I replied with a huff. I'm getting really pissed off about that. It's not him, obviously. It's just frustrating.

"Okay, well if I listened to you, Spencer, I wouldn't have seen Mary and Elliot together." Emily replied. Apparently, Emily saw the two arguing with each other.

"So you saw them arguing. What's so suspicious about that?" Hanna asked. Um, a lot.

"No, it was the way they argued. Like they were familiar with each other. This definitely wasn't the first time they met." Emily replied. Fishy.

"Then why would they want us to believe that they did?" Aria asked.

"I mean, we know Mary is working with a man. Maybe it's him." Emily suggested. Spencer and I shared a look. That's a dark thought.

"No, Elliot would never hurt Alison. He loves her." Aria tried.

"Does he? Because since she's been in his care, she's only gotten worse." Emily replied.

"And he lied about telling Jason. When I called him about this, he had no clue about anything. Not about Mary, not about Alison being at Welby." I added.

"Look, I understand why she'd want to avenge Charlotte's death, but why would he?" Spencer asked. I haven't gotten that far.

"I don't know. I mean, Ali called me begging for help. She's clearly scared of someone in there." Emily replied.

"Well, it doesn't mean that it's Elliot. I mean, Mary could also be working with someone else." Hanna said. Yeah, but who else?

"Okay, if that's true, why didn't she call him for help instead of me?" Emily asked.

There was a beat of silence.

"All of this happened right after Mary got a hold of Ali's jacket." Spencer started.

"Yeah, and then we suddenly weren't allowed to visit anymore." Aria continued. Exactly.

"Maybe that's because he doesn't want us to see what he's doing to her." I let out.

"Yeah, well I did. And it's awful. He had her strapped down to a bed like an animal." Emily said. We were silent. I can't believe this is happening.

"If it is Elliot, he's capable of doing a lot more than that." Hanna muttered.

"We need to get her away from him." Emily let out.

"How? She's his patient and his wife." Aria said.