𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭

WHEN SOMEONE IN THE GROUP IS AN ARGUMENT WITH SOMEONE ELSE, EVERYTHING IS TENSE

WHEN SOMEONE IN THE GROUP IS AN ARGUMENT WITH SOMEONE ELSE, EVERYTHING IS TENSE. I don't know the details of the fight that went down between Hanna and Aria but Aria is treating Hanna like a cold sore.

In other news, Melissa is officially pregnant. Spencer, Emily, Hanna and I are sitting on Emily's bed going over things. Aria is sitting at Emily's window ignoring us because of Hanna.

"Okay, so your sister's pregnant. How did that happen?" Hanna asked. I don't think she meant it in the way it came out.

"I figure pretty much the usual way." Spencer retorted.

"It's not really a how question. It's more of a why question." I clarified. I will never understand Melissa's motives.

"Well, I mean, I guess Melissa could have gone all maternal, but I doubt it." Spencer replied.

"Ah, this is so creepy." Hanna let out. Tell me about it.

"Where are they now?" Emily asked.

"Philadelphia, shopping." Spencer replied.

Now that we know Toby is innocent, Spencer apologized to him. In a shocking turn of event, they're actually sort of becoming friends. He went snooping in Jenna's room and found something of hers that he wanted us to know. But, it was in braille.

"What do you think this means?" Hanna asked.

"I don't know, but Toby wanted us to have it." Spencer answered as she searched for the braille alphabet.

Aria was peeking over to us so I spoke. "You want to see this, Aria?"

"Nope. I can see just fine from here." She replied. I don't know what her deal is but she needs to get over it.

Spencer deciphered the dots and figured that Jenna spelled out 'bad'. That gets us far.

"That's the whole message? Bad?" I questioned.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Emily asked. Beats me.

"It means you got punked. Toby doesn't trust us. I don't blame him." Aria spoke.

"No, I don't think he'd mess with us like this." Emily replied.

"You'd be surprised what people are capable of." Aria muttered. I rolled my eyes at her.

"You guys, we have to figure this out. This might be a joke, but it could be something real." Spencer let out.

"Well, look. Either way, Toby's not the enemy." Hanna added.

All of the sudden, Aria grabbed her stuff to leave. "You know what, guys? I'm gonna go." She's being childish.

"What was that all about?" Spencer muttered.

I just shrugged.

I went back to looking at the paper. 'Bad'. What the hell is that supposed to mean?