𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴

ITS BEEN AN EVENTFUL FEW DAYS TO SAY THE LEAST

Mona is currently sitting in Radley. The police sent her back there after her confession. Veronica doesn't believe she did it. On the bright side, her confession caused enough doubt for the judge to grant Mrs. Marin's bail. On the downside, the bail is a million dollars. Someone ended up posting the bail anonymously and Mrs. Marin is now home. Hanna has never been more ecstatic.

Jenna and Shana are roaming the halls of Rosewood High together and if I didn't feel uneasy before, I certainly do now.

Paige planned a surprise party for Emily's birthday, which is more surprising to me because anyone that knows Emily, knows she doesn't like big parties with the attention centered around her. Of course, it took a turn when Jenna showed up face down in the lake with a gash on the back of her head. She's fine now. We just don't know who would do this. I mean, we do, but what does A want with Jenna?

Shana did let us in on a little secret after she said "nothing good ever comes from being around you five." To be fair, things got a lot worse when she strolled into town. Anyway, she told us Jenna is afraid of CeCe Drake.

The girls and I were now walking into the school after we tried to go see Jenna at the hospital.

"I still think we should slip into those candy-striped outfits one more time." Hanna spoke.

"What difference would that have made?" Emily asked.

"Well, we could have talked to Jenna instead of getting turned away at the visitors desk." Hanna exclaimed quietly.

"Guys! Can you keep it down please? The whole point was to sneak back." Aria scolded.

"I think Mr. Facinelli noticed that our entire row was missing." Spencer deadpanned.

"Well, I'd still like to graduate." Aria replied and I scoffed.

"Oh, news flash- honey, none of us are graduating." I replied.

"Okay, I still think that Spencer should get back to Shana and see if she'll say more." Hanna said.

"What? Why?"

"Because! If CeCe drowned Jenna, then she must know the reason."

"CeCe is psychotic. From what Jason has told me, it wouldn't surprise me if she did it just because she felt like it. She's weird like that." I paused. "And why would we trust Shana anyway?"

"Why would we trust Jenna?" Hanna spat back.

"Alright, well I don't trust anybody, and you guys are about as quiet as a monster truck rally. Now, shut up." Aria exclaimed.

We continued walking. Hanna said something about finding CeCe but she's been AWOL. Plus, if she did drown Jenna, it's definitely not safe.

Emily's phone rang and her face fell. "No friggin' way."