𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭

I HAVE BARELY BEEN HOME

I HAVE BARELY BEEN HOME. I've been spending a lot of time at Jason's and Alison's. After the whole Charles news, I haven't wanted to leave them alone with Kenneth. God knows what else he has lied about. I've also been majorly avoiding any awkward interactions between Byron and Ella. Mostly Byron. Or dad. No. Byron. I still can't wrap my head around it.

Aria has been spending a lot of time at Hollis College. Byron works there and she uses the dark room. She's been taking out her anger and pent up problems through photography. She met a student named Clark. I don't know too much about him, but she said he was very nice. I'm always skeptical when random new people come into our lives, especially now.

As for me, I've been doing better. The doctors said the flashes and PTSD would fade with time and become less frequent. They were right. It all depends on my state of mind. At first it was distress and constant anxiety. I couldn't sleep without thinking I was going to be taken in the middle of the night. Partly why I haven't slept a full night by myself. Jason makes me feel safe and secure. When his arm his around me, I know i'm safe.

Now, I'm feeling more determined and fed up. Someone can't just take us from our homes and expect to get away with it. It's too far. Because of that, I've put every last drop of sweat into figuring out who the hell is doing this to us. We're closer than we've ever been. We have a name. The person the name belongs to may be dead but clearly whoever Charles Dilaurentis was, is important to this freak.

Hanna asked me to meet her at The Brew. Mona's home. Mona and I actually kept in touch while she was gone. She's been through a lot and so have we. I literally never thought I'd be friends with her, but I also learned it's better to have her on your side.

I walked in and saw them at the counter in The Brew.

"Hey, girls." I greeted.

"Hey! How's Jason?" Mona asked.

"He's doing okay. How are you?" I asked.

"She's paranoid." Hanna interjected. I raised my eyebrows and sighed. Aren't we all?

All of the sudden, that bitch Leslie appeared out of nowhere.

"Mona?" She called.

Hanna and I shared a look. Dread.

"Leslie? Oh my god. What are you doing in Rosewood?" Mona said, trying to sound excited. I looked at Leslie's face and she was pissed off about something.

"I was summoned by the police." She said hardly. Here we go.

"What? Why?" Mona asked.

"What do you mean, why? You made me an accomplice to a crime."

"But you didn't do anything." Mona said back.

"Yes, I did. I made the mistake of complementing a stranger on her Dolce & Gabbana stretch pants. And now, everything that I have worked for, my fellowship, my teaching position, my reputation, they're all in jeopardy because I actually saw you as the victim. You, you conniving little bitch." Leslie yelled.