𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘤𝘬, 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴

WE HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE

WE HAVE NO TIME TO WASTE. With what we knew, we marched to the police station right away.

"Toby, you speak cop. You should do the talking." Caleb spoke. I don't know if that's a good idea.

"Wait, Toby, your job is on the line here. You sure that you wanna be a part of this?" Spencer asked.

"Are you serious, Spencer? Hanna's life is on the line." Caleb challenged. Okay, we're going to get nothing done if he doesn't take a different approach. We need to get Hanna back and the only way we can is if he isn't berating everything we do.

"When you asked me for my help, I said I was all in. I still am." Toby replied.

"Alright, we're wasting time. Let's go." Caleb said.

As we were about to step further, Mona held us back. "Guys. Hold up."

We then saw the Jessica DiLaurentis replica walk straight into the police station.

"Alison's not the only one seeing ghosts tonight." Aria muttered.

After the whole thing with her running away, Emily found her at the church and admitted her into the same facility Charlotte was in. Alison said she couldn't distinguish what's real and what isn't.

How the hell am I supposed to explain this to Jason?

"Maybe she wasn't seeing ghosts at all." I added. Something tells me whoever this bitch is was playing games with her under A's authority. Ali's not insane.

"Unless we're under a body-snatcher invasion, that's a real person." Emily spoke. But who? Jessica is very much dead.

"When they dug up Mrs. D in my backyard, she wasn't just a little bit dead, she was rotting-corpse dead." Spencer said.

"Whoever the hell that is, she was at the Lost Woods tonight. If she's a part of this, she knows where Hanna is and I will beat the truth out of her if I have to." Caleb exclaimed and started to walk forward. Toby stopped him.

"No, no, no, you can't just walk in there and start throwing punches. Just-just give me a minute. Let me find out why she's here." Toby told Caleb and then walked in to the station.

"And who she is." Mona spoke.

"Or what she is." Emily muttered.

"Guys, do you think they sell "your sister is in the psych ward because she was seeing images of her mom but her mom has a look-a-like walking around" cards I can give to Jason?" I asked out loud.

"Does he know any of this?" Aria asked me.

"Last he knew, Ali was out of the hospital. I'm sure they gave him a call when she got admitted. He's her emergency contact." I replied with a sigh.