𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴

BREAKFAST IN THE MONTGOMERY HOUSE HAS BEEN TENSE LATELY

BREAKFAST IN THE MONTGOMERY HOUSE HAS BEEN TENSE LATELY. Mainly because it was Ella who did the cooking. Now that she's gone, Byron is trying his best to take over.

There's also the infidelity sized elephant in the room. Mike hasn't been handling everything so well. I mean, how is he expected to?

"Morning." I let out as I at down at the table. Mike was already there and Aria came in a little before me.

"Morning." Byron smiled and handed all of us a plate. "Go ahead, you can say it. 'Dad has gotten the hang of this single parent thing.'"

Mike ignored him. I simply smiled and nodded. Aria spoke, "It looks good."

Mike let out a fake smile. "Yeah."

"Did you see mom last night?" Aria asked him.

"Um, yes I did." He replied nonchalantly.

"How'd it go?" I asked.

"Well, what I thought was going to be a date with your mom turned into your mom telling me she's dating other people." He revealed. Oh. I wasn't expecting that. 

"What?" Mike asked, concerned. Aria and I stayed silent. "And you're okay with that?" Mike pressed.

"Well. It's not really my place to tell her she can't." Byron let out. He's right. That's about the only thing he's right out these days. She'd hate him more than she already does.

Mike scoffed. "That's just so you, dad. You lie and cheat, but draw the line at hypocrisy. You're such a role model." He exclaimed and stood up.

"Mike." Aria tried.

Mike didn't say anything else. He just walked out of the house and slammed the door. I don't see an end in sight.

***

The girls and I met up at school. Spencer was able to confirm that Ian was at Hilton Head the same weekend Ali was. Turns out she wasn't in Georgia with her grandma, which make sense because Ali hated old people. In other news, Agent Cooper is going to be leaving town because she's so sure Toby did it.

"Agent Cooper is not some small town cop who's gonna arrest Spencer's brother in law because Ali carved his name in a tree." Hanna retorted.

"Yeah, a tree that's no longer there." I muttered.

"No one knows that but us." Emily said.

"And Ian." Spencer added.

"And A." Hanna let out while looking out the window. We turned around to see Noel Kahn sitting outside. He's always just around. I don't get it.

"Noel led us to that tree for a reason." Spencer spoke.

"Is A.." Aria stopped herself. "Is Noel trying to help us find Ali's killer?" Aria asked.