𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

I HAVEN'T TOLD JASON ANYTHING THAT'S GONE DOWN SINCE HE LEFT

I HAVEN'T TOLD JASON ANYTHING THAT'S GONE DOWN SINCE HE LEFT. Alison is going to tell him about the egg exchange when he gets back.

Hanna and I are patiently waiting for our task. Whatever it is, I don't think I can afford it.

While Alison is at work, the other girls and I currently sat in The Brew. Emily and Ali went to the clinic about the eggs so confirm everything through a blood test.

"How was the clinic?" Spencer asked as she sat down.

"When we explained the situation, they said they'd rush the blood test." Emily replied.

"You explained things?" Hanna questioned. I'm not sure how one could even explain this.

"Sort of explained." Emily shrugged.

In the meantime, Hanna found out some interesting information about the Pastor Ted that used to date her mom. He is Charlotte's birth father. This just becomes a larger web of lies and intertwined family links by the second. I'm not sure my mind can comprehend this.

Aria held up a picture of Ted, Charles and one of Charles' best childhood friends. None other than Lucas Gottesman. "What do we think this means?" Aria asked.

"It means that the world is much smaller than we ever thought." I let out. I still can't wrap my head around this.

"Lucas lied to us. He said he didn't know anything about Charlotte." Emily spoke.

"Maybe he didn't. Maybe he was friends with a boy named Charles a long time ago." Hanna tried.

"Or maybe it was more than one summer. Maybe they stayed friends at Radley and what happened after that..." Aria trailed off.

"No, no, not Lucas." Hanna tried to shrug off.

"If there's one thing we should all know by now, it's that not everybody tells you everything." Spencer told us. I nodded. Lucas somehow being involved in this whole thing is giving me a headache.

"Pastor Ted might not be the only one who kept a souvenir that summer. If Lucas was staying in touch with Charles and then Charlotte, maybe there's a trail. And we should look." Emily said, looking right at Hanna.

I'm just thinking back to how the loft tried to set me on fire. The loft that had the technology Lucas set up. "That loft was a techno death trap, remember? It might be filled with bugs and cameras." I spoke.

"Well if it is, Lucas already knows all of our secrets." Spencer added. 

"So we search." Emily concluded.

"Discreetly." I told her.

Hanna shrugged. "You guys are wrong about him."

If there is one thing we all know, it's that we've been wrong before. I can list everything and everyone we've been wrong about.