𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥

THE GIRLS AND I WERE AT SCHOOL, WATCHING JENNA FAKE BLINDNESS

THE GIRLS AND I WERE AT SCHOOL, WATCHING JENNA FAKE BLINDNESS. God, I can't believe this bitch had us fooled for a solid minute. I knew we could never trust her.

"God, what a performance." I groaned.

"Can you imagine faking it for so long?" Emily asked. I will never understand Jenna's thoughts.

"What do you think she's planning?" Aria asked. I don't know, but it must be something big if she lied about being blind.

"That's what you have to find out. She trusts you...or at least she wants you to think that she does." Spencer said to Aria. She should definitely take advantage of the fact that Jenna asked her to be her accompanist.

"Great. That's awesome." Aria huffed.

"I'll trade you Mona for Jenna." Hanna added.

"No thanks."

"I think I felt safer when Mona wasn't talking." I let out honestly. Mona talking opens up a whole new ball game.

"There she goes." Spencer mocked as Jenna got up and started walking away.

"We should push a table in front go her and see what happens." Hanna suggested with a smirk. I think that'd be funny.

"God Hanna, you have all the subtley of a hand grenade." Spencer replied. Hanna's just pissed off. I am too.

"Has your mom said anything to you about taking Garrett's case?" Emily asked Spencer as we walked into the school. That's a whole other thing I have to worry about.

"Not yet, but Melissa is coming home tomorrow so she'll probably tell both of us at the same time. Cause that's how it works in my family now- we keep the one on ones to a minimum." Spencer rambled. She then turned to me. "Speaking of one on one, how's Jason?"

"In the dark. Luckily, he's out of town for a few days." I let out. He went out of town on some business things. I don't mind at this rate. Keeps him off of A's radar.

"I'm sorry you have to keep all of this from him." Aria said to me sincerely.

"Me too." I sighed. I feel like I know so much that could help him but I can't let him know I know anything. I don't want to risk him getting hurt.

As I was speaking, Hanna came face to face with Lucas, who looked absolutely horrible. Lucas always used to dress nice and clean himself up. He let himself go.

Hanna went after him and then my phone rang.

BLOCKED ID
Poor little Bella keeping her lover in the dark. You better start squealing, before I do. -A

Great. Now I have A on my ass. I read it out to the girls and they huffed.

"What am I supposed to say? 'Hey babe, I was at Ali's grave the night your sister's body went missing and also the wife of your father is defending the man who allegedly killed her too.' He'll never speak to me again." I exclaimed.