𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘦

DESPITE MY PROTESTS, JASON CAME HOME

DESPITE MY PROTESTS, JASON CAME HOME. I explained to him I still haven't had my turn yet and he said, and I quote, "Good, I'll help you."

As sweet of a gesture that is, I would rather him not put his life on the line for me.

As soon as he got home, Alison, Emily and I sat down with him to tell him about the baby. Now, that was an interesting conversation.

~

FLASHBACK

Emily and Alison sat across from me and Jason. We were in the living room and I was holding Jason's hand. He looked at me wearily.

"Why does this feel like an intervention?" He asked. I almost laughed to myself.

"You did nothing wrong." Alison replied and let out an awkward laugh.

"Okay? So what's going on? Why is Emily here? No offense." He asked. I mentally hit my head.

"Um, we have to tell you something." Emily started. We were going over what to tell him. How much is too much? He doesn't know about Archer even being dead. He was gone when that finger was sent to the police.

Jason looked over at me once again and I gave a reassuring nod.

"As you know I'm pregnant."

"Yeah with that two-timing asshole's child. I know." Jason replied.

About that.

"You see, that's where you're wrong. While I was in Welby, I remember a procedure being done on me. Well, not the procedure itself, but the being brought to it."

"A procedure?" Jason questioned. He still has no idea what is about to happen. What he is about to know.

"A.D. stole the eggs I donated, fertilized them with someone we don't know yet, and impregnated Ali." Emily let out.

Jason's face was indescribable. It was a cross between anger, confusion, disbelief, etc.

"Hold on, what did you just say?" Jason asked.

"A.D.-" Emily went to say again but Jason held up his hand.

"I heard you. I just can't comprehend that being true." He paused and looked over to Alison. "How do you know for sure?"

"During my turn, A.D. told me. I went to get a blood test to confirm it. It's Emily's eggs. It is not Archer's sperm. The blood types don't match." Alison replied.

Jason's eyes widened further. He looked at me. "This is true?"

"Very true." I nodded.

"Holy shit." He spoke. His mind was completely boggled.

~

PRESENT TIME