𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘨'𝘈'𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

LIFE HAS CHANGED SINCE WE BECAME MURDERERS

LIFE HAS CHANGED SINCE WE BECAME MURDERERS. I'm assuming it does for everyone.

If I'm being honest, my life changed the minute I stepped foot back in Rosewood.

Alison is in the comfort of her own home. Jason is also home. I'm not sure for how long. With the current circumstances, I liked it better when he wasn't. Him being here at the height of everything terrifies me. Especially now that we know that Elliot was a complete fraud. Something even more concerning is the fact Jenna knew all of this and that she was friends with Charlotte.

There's now a suspicion that Rollins is alive. How I'll never know. He looked pretty dead when Hanna hit him with the car but what do I know?

Alison found out about the jacket being handed over to A.D. She was livid, as she should be.

Tensions were high with everyone. Especially after last night. Jason and I left to go get food at the store and came back to Emily comforting Alison after she was attacked by A.D. Jason was pissed.

To try and ease our nerves, the girls and I all met at The Radley for a celebratory brunch. Aria is officially engaged to Ezra. Not sure how I'm feeling about that.

Spencer was handing out small gifts to all of us.

"What are these?" Aria asked.

"Well, by no means does it beat the rock on your finger but after what happened to Ali, I started thinking that we're like this crazy dysfunctional family. But, we work together and I've just decided that I'm at a point in my life where I wanna put the people who have had my back before anything else." Spencer explained to us.

The gifts were necklaces with each of our names on them. The gesture was cute. I needed this.

"I'm right there with you." Hanna added.

"Me too." Emily nodded.

"I'm in." I smiled.

"So am I." Aria said.

Alison grabbed her mimosa. "Cheers to Aria's engagement and to our friendship."

"To Aria. Congratulations. And I better be a bridesmaid." Hanna smiled.

"Are you kidding me? You're all gonna be up there with me." Aria spoke.

We clanked our glasses and took a sip. Alison took the bill and her face fell right away. I know that face.

"Alison, what is it?" I asked worriedly.

She read from it, "Roses are red, violets are blue. You killed Elliot and I could have killed you. A.D."

Spencer's face fell immediately. "A.D. knows we killed Elliot."

As if on cue, cops walked through the doors of The Radley. So much for a peaceful brunch.