𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘴

THE PLAN IS IN MOTION

THE PLAN IS IN MOTION. We're all sitting at Hanna's with bated breath. No one knew what to say. This is all in A's hands now.

Aria is on the phone with Ali. When she hung up, she relayed the information. "That was Alison. She's coming home tomorrow but Elliot's going to a conference in Chicago."

"She shouldn't be alone." Spencer replied. No, she shouldn't be.

"None of you should until this is over." Ezra added.

"Guys, she's typing." Hanna spoke. Finally.

We all gathered around her phone and waited for the response. I am nervous for Hanna.

BLOCKED ID
If you're lying, I 🔫 all of you.

Lovely.

"Hanna, are you sure that you wanna do this?" I asked one last time.

"First it was you, then Ali. Whoever's next could end up lying in a casket instead of a hospital bed. And we all decided this is the right thing to do." Hanna replied.

"Okay, but we can undecide. It's not too late." Spencer added.

"Yeah, well, I trust Caleb." Hanna let out. These two girls have territorial issues over Caleb. I don't want it to be their downfall.

"I do too." Spencer replied.

We all do. But this is life and death.

Hanna typed back, "It's the truth. I'll call the cops."

A replied almost instantly.

BLOCKED ID
NO POLICE.

"As predicted." Ezra muttered.

And then, another one came through.

BLOCKED ID
This is between you and me.

"Sara Harvey took the bait." Caleb spoke. Let's just hope Sara Harvey is the one we're dealing with. That's the one we're prepared for.

Hanna texted back, "I need one more day."

When A replied, I felt the bile rise to my mouth.

BLOCKED ID
It'll be your last.

The girls and I all shared a worried look. There's no way this is going to end well.

***

The next morning, with minimal sleep, we were assigned to our "jobs". Spencer is working with Toby. Caleb and I are at his place working from there. Hanna is saying her "last goodbye" to her mom. Emily is getting the materials we needed to build an electric fence. She brought it back to us at Caleb's.

Hanna and Caleb are going to be stationed at the Lost Woods Resort. Never thought I'd have to go to that place again.

The fence is going to be used to knock down whoever is coming after Hanna, whether it be Sara or some other wackjob with a vendetta against us.