𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦

SPENCER BEING A PERSON OF INTEREST IS STILL SOMETHING THAT BAFFLES ME ENTIRELY

SPENCER BEING A PERSON OF INTEREST IS STILL SOMETHING THAT BAFFLES ME ENTIRELY. How is she a person of interest? She didn't do anything. Ian had to have coordinated this. That's the only way I can make sense of this.

In the morning before school, Emily and I went over to Spencer's with her. I don't want her to be alone with Ian.

When we walked in, Spencer was rambling. "I feel like whole parts of my brain have shut down. I used to love algebra, or at least I understood it. And now it's a mess." I think she just has too much on her mind to focus on school.

"I mean, it can get really abstract." Emily told her.

"Yeah, but that's what I liked about it, you know? X's, Y's, Z's, none of it real. I could deal with that. Just isolate the x-factor. Now I feel like I'm the x-factor." She let out. I feel awful that she has to go through all of this.

Veronica came running down the stairs. "Honey, where were you?"

"We stopped along the way at Emily's-" Spencer started but Veronica cut her off.

"Now, don't worry. I was expecting this. It's mostly about intimidation so I just...I want you to stay calm." She told her. What's going on?

"Stay calm about what?" Spencer questioned.

Veronica set a paper on the counter. "They served a search warrant."

"A search warrant? For where? For what?" Spencer exclaimed. We then saw people coming down the stairs with boxes. They really think Spencer did this.

"The house, the barn, your room."

"My room?" Spencer asked, wide-eyed, before running upstairs.

Emily and I shared a look and went running after her. We walked in to see dozens of people going through every corner of her room. This is a nightmare.

"Make them get out." Spencer begged.

"I can't. You're a person of interest in a murder investigation. They're just doing their job." Veronica started and looked to one of the people in there. "In an especially ham-fisted way."

"What are they looking for?"

"Things that connect you to Alison and what happened to her."

Spencer's eyes darted to the door. Mine followed and I watched Ian peer into the room. He made eye contact with both of us and took a sip of his drink. It took all of me not to run out and tackle him down the stairs. I hate him.

***

At school, the girls and I met up. Hanna and Caleb have made it official. I'm happy for her. Caleb scares me a little but I think it's just his persona. We'll see in time.

Hanna showed us an owl necklace Caleb has for her.

"Oh, it's so pretty, Hanna. When did he give it to you?" Aria asked as she looked at the picture.