𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘰 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵

ONE YEAR A

ONE YEAR A.D. FREE. It has been a dream.

I am the mother to a beautiful little girl. Winona DiLaurentis. Winnie for short. She is four months old now. Jason and I could not have asked for a more perfect little girl.

The rest of my pregnancy wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Thankfully, there were no mishaps during labor other than the fact I had an emergency C-section. I would have rather had a C-section anyway. Winnie was a big baby. 8 pounds. I did not want to shove 8 pounds out of me.

She has her father's eyes and her mother's nose and lips. The moment I became a mother, I knew everything was right in the world.

In other news, Jason and I ended up getting married. It was a small ceremony in the DiLaurentis backyard with all of our closest friends. It wasn't even planned. I was six months pregnant and Jason surprised me with it all.

~

FLASHBACK

Spencer, Emily and I went to the baby store to put things on my registry for the shower. The three of us had a fun day together. Reminded me of old times.

We went back home and there were a bunch of cars parked out front. That's odd. Usually there's only Jason's and Emily's.

"What's going on?" I asked the girls. They just looked at me with a smile on their face.

Aria came walking down the front steps to me with a small bouquet in her hand and a garment bag. I cocked my head. "What's this?"

"Your wedding dress." She replied.

I shook my head. Jason and I talked about just going down to the courthouse. We didn't want to plan a huge thing since we're having the baby. "What are you talking about?"

"You, my dear sister, are about to get married. Let's go inside, put on the dress, and head down the aisle." Aria replied. My face fell.

That's when it hit me. Spencer and Emily were acting odd the entire day. Emily looked like she wanted to spill the beans about something. I noticed the glares Spencer sent her way.

I'm getting married. Right now.

I smiled widely and went into the house. Hanna met us in there to help me put the dress on. She picked it out. The dress is beautiful. It's a long, flowy white dress with lace detailing on the top and the puffy, airy sleeves. It had a deep v-neck. I probably would've picked this one out myself.

"Is this really happening?" I let out, as I stared at myself in the mirror.

"Yes, it is. And you look beautiful." Hanna replied and she set her hands on my shoulders.

I threw out whatever wedding jitters I had going on. All of the girls met me in the room and shared one look with me. All of them had wide smiles on.